76.௹ Two warlords! ௹

You watched as Absalom had an identity crisis.
"But all those bouncy and soft parts so. . . squishy."

Lola then attacked you and Nami.

"I'll hold him off you can go Namizo." Lola whispered she was just swinging her swords but not actually attacking. She wanted us to escape safely.

"Take your boyfriend and get out of here!" Before Nami could even utter her thanks Lola was hit and went tumbling to the other side. Absalom had hit her with a bazooka shot which was messed up.

"I told you to stop interrupting." Absalom said to the fallen Lola.

"Y/n."
"Yeah." There was a silent understanding between us. I waited for Nami to make enough clouds before I struck.

Luckily Absalom was too busy trying to get to me to notice the clouds forming above his head.

"Now we can finally be together fully." He said.

"Yeah about that.." I then pointed to the clouds forming on the ceiling.

"Huh?"

"200 million volts." You shot the lightning in the cloud and it shocked him leaving a smoking trail behind. He then fell to the ground unconscious.

"Looks like Sanji's attacks finally kicked in."

Lola then got up and jumped on the unconscious Absalom. If she still liked him through everything, then love truly is blind.

"I'll be fine Namizo, Y/n. You can go on without me. I'll get you up to speed on what's happening on the island." She told us that Luffy's shadow was in a powerful zombie and the zombie was running wild on the island.

"Thanks Lola." We both said and headed out.

"While we're here we should look for treasure." Nami's eyes had turned to berries. We then walked into one of the adjacent rooms.

"There doesn't seem to be anything here." There were two smaller zombies that Nami apprehended to help her find the treasure. I was just itching to get out of this dress and into something comfortable.

"While you look for the treasure I'll head over to the ship first."

"Okay bye. I'll have these two tell me everything they know." I waved goodbye and headed for the ship it shouldn't be too far from here.

You walked for a few minutes and saw the ship. What was odd was that zombies were loading things onto the ship. You went a little closer and there was a girl with pink hair tied in pig tails and a parasol.

"Huh! You didn't marry Absalom.?" She questioned looking you.

"I have standards." You walked up to her and touched her arm.

"I'm flattered and all but why are you touching me?"

"Guess I wanted to get a feel of the enemy." You then smiled, you needed to find a way to start stealing the devil fruits in a low-key fashion.

"YOU! You took all the treasure." You looked up and Nami was on top of the bridge telling at the woman you came to know as Perona.

You looked behind Perona and there was a large man. He had a book in hand titled Bible. The zombies were yelling about how bad he was and that he makes people disappear but you had know idea who he was. Perona fell to the ground in fear.

"One of the seven Shichibukai of the sea! The 'tyrant' Bartholomew Kuma. This man used to be the epitome of cruelty as a pirate." She said. This was bad you guys hadn't even dealt with Moria but another warlord was already hot on your tails.