79. ௹Rayleigh ௹

You walked to the lower numbers to look for a familiar face. When you were younger Shanks took you to meet individuals close to him that he considered family, before leaving you at the East blue he gave you a small list as well his Vivre card. One of the people on that list lived on Sabaody and you were heading there now excited to meet them again after many years.

Shiro and Kuro came out of your shadow which was new, you had no idea that they could do that themselves.

Their heads were at waist height and you noticed that a lot of eyes were on you. The attention was a little unsettling, by now you had reached grove #23 without any hiccups or interferences. Until then some five men with weapons decided blocked your path.

"Can I help you guys?"

"Yes just follow us so we can hand you over to the navy." He threw something from his coat and it landed at your feet. It was your wanted poster.

"Looks like you guys are looking for someone with a mask and a dark cloak." You then shielded your eyes pretending to look for them.

"Don't play smart with us, just leave us with your pretty little head so we can all be satisfied."

They came at you attacking but they weren't worth being touched by Adira.

Kuro and Shiro just sat slightly away waiting for their mother to handle the problem so they can continue walking.

You were dodging all the attacks coming your way and those guys started breathing heavily already tired.

"What happened to taking my head? I hope you aren't giving up already."

"Don't mock us."

"Well unfortunately, I don't have all day." They then all stopped moving at once. You had manipulated their shadows.

"I-i can't move!"

"Boss! What do we do?"

"Don't panic it must be her fruit."

Then tiny ghosts latched themselves onto the men present but you wouldn't let them detonate now.

"C'mon you two we're leaving." Kuro looked up and lightly bit Shiro's ear and they both started walking towards you. You walked away and then snapped your fingers and there was a large explosion.

Moving slightly away was good, you could pretend you weren't involved back there. Going through each grove one by one was tiring so you just swam until you reached grove #13.

You looked under the marked tree and there was the place you were looking for it was Shakky's shady bar.

You knocked on the door and then opened it slowly.

"Anyone here?"

"I'll be right out give me a moment." A woman's voice said from the back so you sat on one of the stools.

The woman then came from the back and it was Shakky, she walked over and almost squeezed you to death with a hug.

"It's been forever since I saw you. You've gotten so big. Am I that old?" The older and taller woman had you engulfed in her bossom.

"Don't be silly you don't look a day over thirty. Where's the old man?" She finally released you. Looking around Rayleigh was nowhere to be seen.

"Probably somewhere gambling I haven't seen him in half a year." She was too calm to not have seen her husband for that long.

"Let me go look for him! After a snack." There was idle chat between you two then she brought out around ten plates full of food which you happily enjoyed.