87. ௹ Reunited ௹

It had been two years since the war at Marine ford, you were currently at Olympus seated in the throne room on a designated chair above everyone else.

Lee had made it his mission to make you wear the brightest and most elegant dresses and today you were in another white and silver one with a simple crown in your hair.

Kuro and Shiro sat at the base of the throne play fighting with Ghil and you were bored to say the least while Lee and Lhysa stood on each side.

{This but with some pearl, star and moon charms}

"Next!" Bob yelled he was part of the royal council, a short round man with endearing features and today was just like any other had been in the past few months. Deities and demi gods made a long queue voicing their complaints. Your aunt wasn't the best ruler and this left you with a lot of work to deal with, aside from the growing tension with the other Gods recently.

"Your grace." The man knelt and you signaled him to stand up.

"There has been an issue with the farm lands that I manage, produce hasn't been growing well."

Really can't he just water them or something? 

"Lhysa can help with that." The man nodded and walked away, there were about 200 people left. You had named Lhysa the nature Archon, when you named someone something they got power over it.

"Next!" Your eyes were drooping lower and lower when Lee leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"I think it's time to head over to Sabaody." When he straightened his stance you shot up and the room silenced.

"Well wonderful people, Bob here will answer all your questions I'm out." The crowd erupted in murmurs many grumbling in disappointment.

"Wait your Grace!" You ignored Bob's yelling and stepped into a portal to your right together with Lhysa, Lee, Peg, Kuro, Shiro and Ghil.

You had a long sleeve black compressed shirt with some baggy black pants and slides. You had met a blind girl that taught you how to see with your feet so you could easily take off the slides if needed.