Chapter 13

Minho : want me to stay the night?

: What?

The question caught me off guard, maybe it was the fever making me imagine things.

I looked at him without saying a word for a few seconds, before realising I hadn't given him an answer yet.

: why would you?

Minho : To watch over you.

: why would you do that?

Minho : Because I can.

I didn't know what to say back, I sighed and closed my eyes.
I was tired.

Minho : Oh...

He stood up and brought the dishes back in the kitchen, washed them and came back where I was.

Minho : I'll get going then, be careful.

: Hey.

Minho : Yeah?

: Stay.

Minho widened his eyes a bit, hesitant about what to do.

I wanted him to stay, but I was always feeling bad thinking about the fact that he had a boyfriend, but I wasn't the one doing something bad, right?

: I did not sigh because of you, come here.

The brunette approached and sat on the floor, by the couch, where I was lying.

: I have a matress, we can put it in my room and you'll sleep there, is that okay?

Minho : I wanted to sleep with you though.

He made a pouting face, which made me laugh.

: Wait, you don't have your school bag.

Minho : I'll go take it tomorrow morning.

: You'll have to wake up earlier than me then.

Minho : No, why?

: Since you have to head home before.

Minho : Yeah but you're coming with me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, was he serious or just playing around? I wasn't a fan of the idea, my sleep was important.

I just ignored the last comment and got up to make his bed.

He followed me quietly.

Once we were in my room, I started to move the matress but he took it and placed it himself. I got the bedsheets to put them, but he once again took them from my hands and put them on his own.

I showed him the bathroom and gave him a new toothbrush.

Minho : Ji, it's not that I mind sleeping with my clothes but it would be a little better if you could lend me pajamas.

: Oh of course, wait.

I handed him a clean pair and he went to the bathroom to shower and get changed.

I was thinking about the situation, it was kind of funny, it felt like a joke.

My friend came back, wearing what I had gave him.

At this exact moment, my phone started to ring, Hyunjin was calling.

I accepted the call and brought the cellular to my ear.

📞

: Yeah Hyune.

Hyunjin : Hey are you fine?