Chapter 19

I heard someone knocking at the door and I went to open it.

: Hi lix, hi chan!

Both boys entered my flat, handing me pastries they had bought before coming.

: thank you!

Felix : Are we the first to arrive?

: You are, let's sit in the living room.

They followed me and we all gathered around the table.
I went to the kitchen to take snacks, at the same time, the doorbell rang.

Felix : I'll open it!

I took the drinks and went back to the living room.
Minho and Changbin were sitting on the couch, lifting their eyes in my direction when I appeared in the doorframe.

: Hi.

I placed the food between us and sat down next to Felix.
A few minutes later the three boys missing made their way there and joined us.

Hyunjin : Soo, what are we doing?

Felix : should we play a game?

: Hmm I have a few, wait I'll get them.

I headed to my room and took the dusty board games under my bed.

Felix : I want to play this one!

Jeongin : Me too!

Everyone was hesitant, but we decided that it would be fun and opened to box.

I put down the twister "tablecloth" and Felix took the wheel.

Felix : Ok! We will play two by two since we're eight!

Chan : Who wants to start?

Nobody answered.

Seungmin : What about Minho and Jisung?

I widened my eyes and shook my head discreetly.

Seungmin looked at my reaction and smirked.

Minho : Fine with me.

Minho got in front of Felix, and I was obligated to participate as well.

Felix : So! Minho turn the wheel first!

The brunette got right foot on red, we continued until we both started to become unsteady.

Minho was in balance, legs and arms crossed, my leg was above his.

Felix : Jisung, right leg on yellow!

I lifted my leg to put it on the other side, but before I could realise it, I lost my balance and fell quickly.
I was now sitting on top of Minho, he had fallen by my fault. My body refused to move and we just stared at each other for a few second, I started to feel something grow bigger under me.

Felix : You lost!! Get off, it's our turn!

The older put a hand on my hip and helped me stand up. I found his hand placement...very attractive.
NO JISUNG!

He looked at me without breaking eye contact while the others had already started to play.
He slowly reached my waist, since we were behind the others, nobody saw us.

I put my hand over his, trying to make his understand that it wasn't the right time at all.
But he ignored me and lowered his hand to touch my hip, caressing it in a way that made me feel things.

: Not here, not now.

He smirked, he came close to my ear and whispered.

Minho : Does that mean I can when everyone is gone?

I side-eyed him and shook my head.

: Of course not. Stop this.

Minho : You're so beautiful.

His voice was low and I could feel his breath in my neck, which made me shiver.

: I'm going to give up if you continue, so stop.

Oops.

Minho : Guys! I think Jisung isn't feeling well, continue to play your game, we're going to his room for a bit.

Everyone seemed confused, but was too much into the game to really pay attention.

He took my hand and pushed me gently into my room, locking the door behind us.

: What are you doing.

Minho : Jisung, I'm so desperate right now, please let me make you feel good.

I slapped my mouth at his words, he was so blunt about his attentions. His honesty almost made me want to accept his offer immediately, he was asking me so nicely.

: No, what about David?

Minho : Don't worry about him.

: No! I will worry about him, everytime you flirt with me, when you say things like that, my mind goes straight to the fact that you are a cheater.

Minho : You left me no other choices, please sit on the bed, I'll give you a proper explanation.

I did as he told and he kneeled down in front of me.

Minho : Well, first of all, I'm not in a relationship. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but seeing you being so careful around me was cute.

: The fuck...

Minho : I never said that I was in a relationship, you just assumed it by yourself.

He was looking up at me, he was beautiful, so exciting. I was sure that he was looking at me like that on purpose, caressing my knee as he waited for my response.

: Why would you do that, and why did David played along with this?

Minho : I forced him to, that day, he didn't want to kiss me at first, all of it was a plan, I knew that you were watching us, I wanted to find a reason to be closer to you.

: And the solution was to kiss your bestfriend?

Minho : Now that you say it out loud it does sound a bit weird, but at that moment all I wanted was your attention so I did the first thing that came into my mind.

I sighed at his justification. He was so dumb, but a part of me was relieved.
He's not taken, he never was, I won't have to hold myself back now.

I shook my head slightly, what was I thinking.

Minho : So please baby, let me satisfy you?

I bit my bottom lip, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, someone shouted, taking us back to reality.

Felix : Minho!! Jisung!! Come back now.

I stood up and left the room, leaving Minho alone.

: Yes? What's happening?

Everyone was laughing, Hyunjin was almost dying on the floor, holding his stomach.

Felix : Jisung look at seungmin!

The boy was in a funny position, which made me laugh along the others.

Minho came back a bit later, seemingly frustrated.

Hellooo!
So how are we feeling about this chapter?
I liked writing it :<

Thank you for reading :)