All The Right Things - Wenclair

Enid's eyes flutter open, feeling her shirt being pulled.

"Enid turn around"

A low voice came from behind her. The blonde takes in a deep breath.

"Drop it, Goody"

She says irritated.

"It's not-"

Before the other girl can finish her sentence Enid has her hand around the other's throat applying pressure, Her face only inches away from Wednesday's, her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Listen to me. You have tried to kill me 3 fucking times in the past 24 hours. I've never done anything to you. It is not my fault that Wednesday is realizing she is not and never will be alone as long as I'm fucking breathing and I promise even if you were to kill me, I'd still find a way to be with her. To make her feel. You took advantage of my relationship with her, You made me think all those things you said came from her, I was dumb enough to let myself be fooled because God I wish it was her. It won't work again Goody. Just cause you spent your miserable life being a lone raven does not mean that is her destiny too. If you knew anything about ravens and wolves you would know how much they benefit from one another. So shut the fuck up, Close your stupid fucking eyes and sleep, you will be gone soon enough"

Enid says through gritted teeth. The girl now pinned under her looks at her in shock, Her eyes wide and her mouth agape. She swallows before responding to all that Enid had said

"Silver moon"

Wednesday simply lets out. Enid freezes in her spot for a few seconds. Her eyes wide open as the realization hits her.  

"You're supposed to say that right away, dumbass"

Enid lets out before letting  go of the girl's throat and plopping back down in bed, laying on her back 

"She didn't free herself, you untied her?"

Wednesday asks slowly, Enid huffs 

"I thought it was you"

She responds honestly

"You think I'd ask you to do such a thing when I knew it would put your life at risk?"

Wednesday asks almost immediately, Enid shrugs 

"Wouldn't be the first time, would it?"

She mumbles under her breath as she shifts her position slightly, Wednesday's mouth opens, and she looks at Enid as if she wanted to say something in reply, but she doesn't. 

"I warned you not to believe anything under any circumstance. She has access to my thoughts and schemas, you are the person closest to me and also happen to be highly emotionally sensitive, making you the most susceptible"

Wednesday replies her tone monotone. She continues when she doesn't receive a reply from Enid

"How did she manage to convince you?"

Wednesday asks calmly 

"OH MY GOD, CAN WE JUST DROP IT ALREADY?"

Enid turns to look at the girl just in time to see her flinch slightly, she immediately regrets it

"I understand you are upset, but I do not appreciate your tone"

Wednesday replies after a few seconds

 "I'm sorry, I'm mad at myself for being so dumb. I don't mean to take it out on you"

Enid admits after another deep breath. Wednesday nods curtly, turning to face the ceiling once again