Safe person - Wenclair

This is horse shit I'm sorry

It was bound to happen, Wednesday knew this, she had tried to talk to Weems to prevent it, the academy's structure and location was dangerous when it came to natural elements.

Wednesday rolls her eyes when she hears Weems' robotic voice echoing through the halls with the use of speakers.

"All students are requested grab only the essentials and make their way to the basement of Nevermore academy, sleeping bags, food and water will be offered by the school."

A loud screech as the microphone was turned off. Only to be brought to life a few seconds after

"Students are advised to do so as soon as possible as our academy might be in a great amount of danger for the following night, until this weather passes over us. Our basement is our only safe place in this situation. Thank you Nevermore students"

Wednesday packs up her small bag, a pair of noise cancelling headphones, pen and paper, her current read and her phone. Leaving the bag open for thing to jump in.

"Oh my god we're gonna die aren't we? Weds are we going to die?"

Enid says as she stuffed her gym bag with everything she could get her hands on

"If we stay here, yes we will. Hurry up I'm not waiting for you"

Wednesday says as she went into the bathroom and busied herself by brushing her teeth, taking longer than usual as she waited for Enid

"What's gonna happen?"

Enid asks her her eyes glistened. Wednesday spits the toothpaste out before speaking

"We are going to follow the orange signs that will take us to the basement, grab a sleeping bag and find a spot and deal with the rest of Nevermore being in our personal space, let's go"

Wednesday says now looking out the window, noticing that the heavy rain had increased even more in its pace.

Wednesday walks quickly in front with Enid following her, a whimper escaping through her lips each time she glances outside through the locked windows. She hurries to keep up with Wednesday's pace, wanting so desperately to grab her hand for comfort.

"Can we hold hands?"

She asks Wednesday in a whisper

"No, we cannot Sinclair"

Wednesday says snapping her head back at Enid's suggestion, Enid shrinks under the other's gaze, holding her stuffed toy closer to her chest, her eyes falling to the ground. Enid held a medium sized black bear stuffed toy, its eyes were wide and purple, glitter added to the orbs. Its arms were open wide and so were its legs, the bear was tucked to Enid's waist as if she was holding a toddler.

The two make their way to the basement, Enid not saying another word. They find themselves in front of a large garage, the door opened as students shuffle from side to side, grabbing a sleeping bag, and finding a spot.

Enid's eyes widen at the sight

"That's - no. That's so many people I can't be here"

Enid says in a breathy voice.

Wednesday steps in

"everyone knows you you'll be fine"

Wednesday says irritated as she grabbed a navy blue sleeping bag

"No no, you don't understand that's too much- little space too many people I can't - I can't breathe"

Enid said her eyes watering as she stepped back from the garage, Wednesday stands on the other side of the garage, looking at the girl, her eyebrows knotted together in confusion.