Story choices

I'm gonna say this one last time before i lose my shit my little pre-schoolers.

MENTION
THE
NUMBER
OF
THE
STORY
YOU
CHOSE
IN
THE
COMMENT

THANK YOU

following choices will all be wenclair fluff cause some of my readers didn't fully enjoy the last one due to the previous one due to the slightly uhm- rough actions
So it's only fair to now write a fluff story:)

Story number 1:
Enid is terrified of being without Wednesday, she's never said this to Wednesday. The shorter girl is unaware of the tight feeling Enid gets in her throat when she is not able to spot Wednesday in a crowd. After an incident she adds 2 and 2 together, however Wednesday does not know how to help her. Enid comes up with an idea that she thinks will put her mind at ease. It's small, simple and quite cute. It becomes part of their routine.

Story number 2:
Enid is a few days away from her first transformation after the hyde. She is terrified of going to the cages. So when Larissa and 2 security guards follow her to her room, her only comfort and feeling of safety is Wednesday. The smaller girl argues with the principal and threatens the security guards, to no avail. So her wirds slip put before she can stop them. She would stay in the cage with Enid.

Story number 3:
After losing the snood, Wednesday tried to retrieve it. Seeing that it was completely torn she asks Enid to make her another one. The blonde agrees and does everything she could to include Wednesday in the process. The Addams girl notices Enid's aim, wanting to spend time with her, so she takes initiative.