What a Monster I Can Be - Wenclair

The story Idea was suggested by eemelia_02 !!!!

Warning⚠️
Slight physical abuse
Description/threat of sexual assault/abuse
Verbal abuse

Wednesday and Enid sat next to each other, a few inches of distance between them. Enid smiled widely and Wednesday looked irritated as always as the two conversed with Wednesday's family.

"eeniddd, when are we getting on Roblox together again?"

Pugsley whines, pushing himself so he was in front of the large crystal ball, Enid chuckles before replying.

"We have lots of assignments right now I'm sorry Pugs. I promise you we'll get on the second I'm not busy, okay?"

Enid assures, smiling sweetly when she receives a pout from Pugsley

"Stop moping Pugsley. Mother, father there is no reason for you to visit tomorrow. I am fine"

Wednesday cuts in

"Oh, but darling we miss you! The mansion is not the same without your attempts at ending your brother's life. Besides I will be taking the role of your principal in just a few weeks, and this is the perfect opportunity to meet my students"

Her mother replies, Enid gasps, looking over to Wednesday who simply shrugs her shoulders.

"It's entertaining"

Wednesday simply says before turning back to the crystal ball

"And we are simply thrilled to hear all about Enid's first transformation! We are so proud of you! And grateful for saving our scorpion"

Gomez continues, his wife nodding gracefully next to him. Wednesday looks over to Enid who has her eyes wide and full of appreciation, smiling from ear to ear. Wednesday bites back a snarky comment knowing how hard the other's family were on her, they hadn't even asked her about it.

"Very well, we shall meet at our dorm at around 5. We can walk to the weathervane and have dinner there. Then Enid can tell you all about her fascinating transformation and heroic actions from that night"

Wednesday responds. Gomez and Morticia look at each other before looking back at the two girls sitting in front of them

"Why, I see your relationship with Enid has finally blossomed our little dark cloud. It is nice to see you finally appreciating what a great individual Enid is, and embracing her"

Morticia says her eyes darting from one girl to the other, Gomez nods next to her a smile planted on his face. Wednesday nods curtly while Enid shakes her head, almost in a panic.

"Oh no- she definitely still hates me! She tried to kill me with a silver dagger last night"

Enid says her voice going up several pitches. Wednesday rolls her eyes irritated. Her parents appear to be disappointed.

"Oh! Wednesday when will you start realizing what a great friend Enid is to you?"

Gomez says with a pleading look, Morticia looks at her daughter, offering her a knowing smile, Wednesday shifts in her chair uncomfortably before cutting the conversation short. The crystal ball fills with fog until her family disappears, the fog clears and the two are left staring at a perfectly transparent crystal ball.

"Tried to kill you? really, Enid?"

Wednesday says not looking at Enid, she gets up from her chair and busies herself by making her bed