Kinaesthetic Learner - Wenclair Part 2

Smut warning!! ⚠️

Enid finds herself hurrying to her room after the bell strikes, signalling her lessons were officially over. She burst through the door to find Wednesday sitting on the edge of her bed.

"So, Did I make it up to you?"

Wednesday says flatly, Enid tosses her bag on her desk and kicks off her shoes. Breathing slightly heavily.

"Yes, Do you want to do it now?"

Enid asks a sweet smile on her face. Wednesday nods. The blonde girl grabs the paper Wednesday had given her earlier and plops on her own bed.

"oookay, masturbation, how and why. Both perspectives of the giver and the receiver. And intimacy? easy, come here"

Enid says patting the bed, Wednesday walks over to the other girl and sits next to her, with a small notebook and a sharp pencil ready at hand.

"the second and third topic are the most important. The first one won't make an appearance in my book I just assumed it would help me with the description"

Wednesday says fixing her position. Enid nods agreeingly 

"Totally, okay so, the way I'd describe it right. at first it's like really relaxing, then once the pleasure starts building up your body almost like starts begging honestly, the pleasure keeps building till the person reaches it's peak and that when they climax and then usually ride out their high. If it was a graph it would be like a mountain. relaxed, peak and climax, ride it out till it's relaxing again"

Enid explains using her hands to draw a mountain like shape in the air. Wednesday nods slowly

"How do you get yourself to the peak?"

Wednesday asks as she scribbled down some notes. Enid proceeds to explain to her the basic steps and how it usually goes, Wednesday's eyes widen as she listens to the girl explain.

"You lose control over your body?"

Wednesday says, appearing to be frightened

"If it's a really intense orgasm yeah, for a few seconds, but like the good kind of losing control you know?"

"No I do not. Like when you become possessed?"

Wednesday says a glint of excitement visible in her eyes

"Uhmm - I wouldn't know how that feels like. But no I don't think so?"

Enid says holding back a smile.

"I need more detail. How does your body react, are there certain sounds associated with such things? What goes through your head during the different stages?"

Wednesday asks more to herself than to Enid, The girl tilts her head. There was no way a conversation will explain everything. Enid takes a deep breath.

"okay this isn't gonna work. Come here."

Enid says laying down in her bed and patting the spot next to her, Wednesday lays down next to her, looking at the ceiling her eyebrows furrowed in worry. Enid pulls the girl to her side so they are looking at each other.

"I can't explain the feeling you get when you're about to cum, or after. It's just something you have to experience. Your book is filled with your life experience this should be like that too."

Enid explains, Wednesday nods slowly

"I can show you if you want me to, but it's still not going to help you understand how it feels Weds"