Story Choices!

I am so excited for 2 of these if i remember the plot line correctly when I get to writing it lmao
REPLY ONLY WITH NUMBERS OR I WILL KISS YOU (consensually)

Story 1:
Wednesday takes care of Enid as she recovers from her fight with the hyde, only one time, the girl says she has a huge pain in one of her wounds, when Wednesday investigates she realizes the girl's wound is poisoned. But who did it? How? Why? Is she capable of creating such a strong antidote? Will she manage to win the race against time? Will sje find the perpetrator? And if she does? What happens then?

Story 2:
A killer is at large, the victims found with disfigured bodies, a piece of paper on them, justifying the killer's actions.
What happens when Wednesday teams up with this killer? Acting as a source of information for them? What happens when she comes across a familiar face? One that sends her back to when she was only 4. What happens when she can't carry out the research needed to find him, cause she can't bear to look at him? Will the man get away from the killer due to Wednesday's lack of input?
Classic bonnie and clyde but make it gay
This is my version of the reversed roles of the short story "safe person" where Wednesday is in need of comfort.
Please be aware that mentions of Sexual Assault will be mentioned and other forms of abuse, threats, panic attacks etc.

Story 3:
The stalker is getting closer, more threatening. Wednesday must obey whatever order, or others will pay. The girl also notices an unsettling pattern between Enid and her best friend, and slowly everything starts making sense. But Enid is in denial, Yoko would never. Would she? Will Enid let her denial stop her from saving her roommate when it comes down to it? Who will she choose? Who will she believe? Will she realize too late what Wednesday's stalker and her best friend have in common