You Smell Really Good - Wenclair Part 1

Enid lay on her stomach, her laptop open in front of her as she typed away. A new article that she would update on her blog later that day. The dorm's door swings open and Wednesday walks in, her steps quick as she makes her way to Enid's side of the bed. The blonde girl doesn't lift her eyes to meet the other's panicked ones. She scrunches her nose at the smell her nose catches due to her heightened senses and shakes her head vigorously.

"Get away from me Weds"

Enid says as calmly as she could 

"No, Enid We must talk now"

Wednesday says taking another step towards the girl who immediately sits up in her bed, adding distance between the two of them. 

"Wednesday I swear to the Gods if you take another step I will shred you to pieces."

Enid says her patience wearing short 

"Wh- Enid-"

"You smell like him Wednesday. It's disgusting, I can't even smell your natural scent. It's all him. Get the fuck away from me. I'm dead serious"

Enid snaps, Wednesday, although taken aback by Enid's tone stands her ground 

"We have been spending a lot of time together it is expected that-"

"Yes you have been, a lot of research you're doing, mornings and evenings. Must be quite the school project"

Enid says now typing angrily on her word document.

"It is"

Wednesday says gulping down her nervousness.

"Oh my Gods Wednesday! Stop with the lies! I am in each of your classes. We have no projects right now. Just say you're with him, Everyone knows anyways, all the werewolves can smell him on you."

Enid snaps now looking at the girl who is staring back at her with her eyes widened, a puzzled expression taking over her face.

"What are you on about? Enid that is not what is happening here, at all."

Wednesday tries to explain, fighting the urge to step closer to Enid and instead staying in her spot.

"You reek of him Weds. His scent on you is so strong it's giving me a fucking headache. It's been like this for the past week. I can't even smell you anymore, like around campus, your natural scent is literally buried. It used to be mixed with the scent of your typewriter ink or strong black coffee and sometimes my own scent. Now it's just him. He owns you. Just leave please"

Enid says looking up to the girl finally, her eyes stinging slightly.

"He does not own me. No one does I am not an object. I will put my clothes in the laundry and take a shower and then can we please speak? This is important Eni-"

"SO IS THIS WEDNESDAY! You spend all day with him! You're all secretive about whatever it is you're doing. I know it's not school stuff and that means you're either in trouble or about to get into trouble-"

Enid says regretting raising her voice at the other girl. She takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I just don't get why you'd go to him and not me. He can't protect you like I can Weds. Even without wolfing out my nails are deadly and my physical strength is another asset. What is he going to do if you need protection? huh? what he'll draw you a pretty little sword you can use that will turn to dust the second it comes into contact with anything at all?"

Enid says closing her laptop, now focusing her attention on the girl who stood a few feet away from her looking horrified

"You're interpreting this whole situation wrong. Let me rid myself of his scent-"