This is Reality Part 2 - Wenclair

Once they got back to the academy, Wednesday announced that she would be heading to the library to do some research. Knowing the girl would panic Wednesday promised she would communicate with her through her phone. Enid agreed reluctantly, knowing how much the girl hated her phone, especially as it was given to her by Xavier. So she knew the shorter girl would probably take forever to respond. However she was wrong, Wednesday made sure to not leave Enid hanging for a reply. And would respond to her in mere seconds.

Enid: hi, uhm- are you okay

Weds🖤: Yes, this library is chaos, no type of order whatsoever. It is impossible to find a book.

Enid: is Wednesday Addams venting to me? 🥺

Weds🖤: Don't you dare, Sinclair.

Enid: that rhymes🧍‍♀️

Weds🖤: It does indeed.

Enid: hey

Enid: thank you for earlier. And for this.

Enid: it means a lot to me. I've been really struggling the past month or so♥️

Weds🖤: There is no need to thank me. I do wish you came to me for help, you do not make me uncomfortable in any way, I hope you know that.

Enid: no ik that it's just yk- the whole emotional thing etc. That i thought would make u uncomfortable.

Weds🖤: I understand, and I appreciate you being considerate.

Weds🖤: But I would've never dismissed or invalidated your feelings simply because I do not enjoy dealing with my own.

Enid: I'm sorry. I'm not used to that with my family and all.

Weds🖤: It's all right. Please don't apologize, let me know if you think of anything we can do together to help you through this okay? I have a couple of ideas, I'm just analysing which is best.

Enid: what are the options

Weds🖤: Nothing that concerns you for now. It is a surprise.

Enid: I thought you hated surprises 😏

Weds🖤: I do.

Weds🖤: But you enjoy them, so.

Enid: 🥺i love you

Weds🖤: 🧍‍♀️

Enid: 💀💀 ur learning

Weds🖤: Yes. I will be back in about 2 hours, is it okay if I focus on my research for a few? I am alone in the library and have 7 daggers and 2 pocket knives on me. I am safe.

Enid: okay🥲 can u just let me know you're okay from time to time? Like every hour maybe? I'm sorry

Weds🖤: Yes, I can do that. Apologize one more time and I will slash your throat.

Enid: 🥲i love you 2 Weds

Weds🖤: I shall speak to you in an hour.

The corner of Wednesday's lip quirks up when she sees the small heart settling next to her last message. She places the phone face down after setting a reminder for an hour so she wouldn't  forget to text Enid and goes back to the paper in front of her, a sketch she has created, yet something was still missing.

"Thing, I need you to get me the measurements by tomorrow, this is crucial"

The hand bows down quickly and offers the girl an earaser, she takes it not looking at him and continues on her sketch.

After each hour, Wednesday updates Enid to assure her she was okay.
After she's done, she clears her things and heads back to the dorm, where she finds Enid in the shower.