Game night - Wenclair Part 1

Picture this, 

Wednesday is currently waiting patiently, She stands at the foot of Enid's bed. Her hands are folded neatly in front of her body, She stands as straight as a plank.

Enid lies on her colourful bed, Her hands crossed tightly across her chest, Her cheeks are reddened and her eyebrows are furrowed down in anger. Her bottom lip sticks out in a pout and both her legs move from left to right at a quickened pace. She glares at the other girl who was rolling her eyes, angering her further.

"Are you done with your tantrum, Enid?"

Wednesday asks flatly, Enid huffs shooting  herself up into a sitting position, The raven-haired girl does not flinch

"You promised me"

"I did no such thing, I said I would try. That is not a promise"

Wednesday corrects her voice emotionless as usual. Enid now gets up and looks for an outfit, she gathers her clothes quickly and starts walking towards their bathroom. She stops a few steps away from the door and turns to face the girl who was looking right at her, her face stoic but her eyes filled with emotion. Confusion. Or was it anger? Enid could not tell.

"You know, They told me not to get my hopes up with you. They told me and Addams doesn't change-"

"Well that is idiotic as an Addams goes through the most drastic change when the curse befalls us, just look at the rest of my family who are cursed when compared to me."

Wednesday once more can't help but comment, Enid lets out a scoff, shakes her head, Wednesday braces herself. It was happening again, and once again she did not know how to stop it.

"No, I should've believed them, You'll never change Wednesday. Not for me anyways."

"Enid, don't"

Wednesday pleads her eyes glistening.

"I haven't seen you in 4 days Weds, You're always running around trying to find this stupid stalker, You said we'd spend more time together and things would be different but you can't even come to a stupid game night because it'll cut into your writing time? You're so selfish."

Enid's words are sharp. Wednesday flinches ever so slightly at the tone used. She blinks and shifts her weight to one leg uncomfortably. She doesn't reply, She simply swallows all the words she'd like to say in reply and turns around, giving Enid her back. She hears the bathroom door slam a few seconds later and the shower being turned on.

"I'm trying to protect you, you blind imbecile"

Wednesday says in a low voice, she still faces Enid's colourful side of the room, she fixes a plushie on her bed that was on its side and sits at the very edge of the bed, her hands on her lap, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. It happened again.

Wednesday blamed herself, She never shows any emotions, and it becomes easy to think that she doesn't have any. She never thought Enid would think like that. Enid, the selfless girl who thought about everyone's feelings, sometimes even putting her own in jeopardy just to protect others'. Wednesday felt, and she felt deeply, Enid's words cut wounds and bruised her, the girl never thought before she spoke when the two of them argued. She never thought of how her words would make the Addams' girl feel because she forgot that she could even feel at all, and Wednesday blamed herself for that.

Wednesday finds herself wiping her cheek feeling a sort of wetness, She holds her hand in front of her and notices her finger glistening. A tear

"Disgusting"

She murmurs as she got up, wiped her hand against her skirt and moved to her side of the room just as Enid came out of the bathroom, and changed into some cosy clothing. A pair of bright yellow sweatpants and a vivid purple top that revealed some of her toned stomach.