3 seconds - Jemma

"I'm sorry Jenna but your safety comes first for us. It can be dangerous out there"

Jenna was sitting down on a leather chair, her legs bouncing up and down furiously as she got lectured by her legal team

"I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, they just get excited"

"HE TRIED TO PULL YOU OVER THE BARRIERS JENNA!"

Her mother exclaims, Jenna's gaze drops to the ground

"Maybe he just wanted a hug I don't know"

She tried receiving a sigh from both her lawyer and her mother

"we've assigned you a new bodyguard, they will shadow you, yes in your house too I'm sorry it has come to this"

Jenna lets out a loud chuckle throwing her head back

"Oh great! I don't even get to choose who is with me?!"

"If you have any complaints about their performance just shoot me a call and we'll replace them right away"

Her lawyer says calmly

"This is Emma Myers, has worked for many A-list celebrities, she has worked as a bodyguard, an undercover detective as well as a private investigator in her short years of work, she is highly recommended by all clients"

Her lawyer says. Jenna rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop Ms Ortega but the person that assaulted you was not looking for a hug. After Ms Alvarez's information regarding the incident I did some digging myself. Take a look."

A gentle voice came from behind her, Jenna turns in her chair at the exact time as Emma stands behind her. The sitting girl looks up to her, her mouth wide open as her eyes scanned the person in front of her, a tall woman with dark, short, wavy, chin length hair, the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen.

Emma wore black cargo pants along with a black fitted bodysuit and a black jean jacket.

Jenna swallows the knot in her throat before speaking

"I assume you're Emma?"

Jenna says taking the document being offered by the woman in front of her slowly, their fingers brushing for a second.

"Like I said if you have any complaints about Emma's performance"

"No, no- I don't think I'll have any complaints"

Jenna says not taking her eyes off Emma. The taller girl offers her a smirk

"I'll ensure you don't have any complaints, Ms Ortega"

Emma says as she takes a seat on the free chair next to Jenna.
Her legs spread slightly as she leaned forwards, elbows resting on her thighs. All 3 in the room waited for Jenna to skim through the document.

"A stalker?!"

Jenna says, her mother's hand flies to her mouth as a gasp leaves her lips

"Yes, I sent some of my men to investigate, he has been following you. They've discovered pictures of you and even traced his social media accounts where he has written in great detail multiple sexual fantasies about the two of you"

Jenna shoots up from the chair her hands in her hair

"He was like 40 what the fuck?! I'm literally 22 how sick can someone be?!"

Jenna says pacing back and forth

"The situation is being handled by my men however, I would be negligent to tell you that you do not need someone to shadow you until this is taken care of"