Game night - Wenclair Part 2

The teens spend about 40 minutes playing different card games, Which were all won by Yoko and Wednesday. Bianca lets out a huff as she throws her remaining cards on the table and slumps back into the chair she was sitting in.

"Can we do something a little more entertaining?"

She pleads as she stares at the ceiling, Yoko scoffs and gets up

"I'll get us some drinks, Maybe we can play truth or kiss?"

The whole group excluding Wednesday agree enthusiastically to the suggestion.

"Come on, Addams, help me with the drinks?"

Yoko says looking at Wednesday, the shorter girl gets up and follows Yoko to a cabinet as the vampire was pulling out some glasses

"Can you write everyone's names on a piece of paper? I'll get the drinks ready. I know you don't drink spirits so I have this for you"

Yoko says offering Wednesday a smile as she offers her a bottle of wine, A smirk forms on the other's face as she takes the bottle in her hand.

"Zinfandel, fancy. Impressive."

Wednesday compliments, Yoko's smile spreads wider as she thanks her

"Can you ask E what she wants to drink? she's picky"

Yoko says as she had her full concentration on the drinks she was pouring. Wednesday makes her way back to where the teens were now blasting music, Divina and Bianca were dancing together, Ajax and Xavier were making fun of them and Enid was smiling recording them.

"What would you like to drink, Cara?"

Wednesday asks from behind her, leaning forward to listen to the girl's voice over the loud music that was playing

"Who the fuck is Cara?"

Enid says her head snapping backwards. Wednesday's eyes roll to the back of her head

"Why do I even bother trying to be slightly romantic towards you? Cara is the Italian word for Dear. Now what drink would you like, mutt?"

Enid blushes, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout

"Don't be mean! I don't know Italian. I'll take a Vodka coke please, Cara"

Enid says winking at the shorter girl, receiving a shy smile in response before the raven-haired girl turns back towards Yoko.

After a few minutes, the 2 girls return to their places with drinks for the whole group and their names written on a piece of paper and tossed into a brown paper bag

"Okay, the game is simple. You pick a name, ask them a question. If they answer they get to pick next. If they don't they owe you a kiss and the person on your left will pick instead of them. If you skip 3 questions from the same person, You will be asked another question, this time you can't skip, you can only choose to go to a more private area, like the bathroom or something. Put a number out on 3 so we settle who will start first"

Yoko explains simply, as she passed her glass to Wednesday who filled it up for her and topped hers once more.

The game started, Wednesday would never admit it out loud but it was an entertaining game.

"I got Wednesday"

Enid says showing the paper to everyone before putting it back in the bag, she turns to face Wednesday, putting her thinking face on

"What would you say is your biggest fear?"

"OHHHH"

Bianca and Divina let out in synchronization, Wednesday narrows her eyes towards the blonde girl.