CHAPTER 12: Irresistible

On the other side Aiden, the young master of grey mansion occupied his usual spot at the side lines of Sydney ignites track field. The driver besides him holds an umbrella above his young master head to protect him from sun.

Aiden excitedly watched the test track. As expected, the person who he wanted to see currently testing the bike. His eyes sparkled seeing the person riding the bike. There is something dangerous and thrill in the way the person riding the bike, like anything in the world cannot block or stop her. 

The bike came to halt. Siren stepped down from the bike but she didn’t return to shed instead she turned around to see the small boy at the side line. In the past two weeks it is the fourth time she had seen him. 

“Oh, the little fireball is here again” Dexter said when he followed her line of sight.

“Do you know him?” Siren questioned him.

“Hmm I had talked with him one time asking why he had been at the side line”

“What did he say?”

Dexter blinked and responded “Nothing he just called me grandpa and ran away” he shrugged and returned inside the shed to instruct the mechanics to change the bearing of the bike.

Aiden’s eyes widened seeing the person walk towards him. He stood still on the place.

Siren frowned seeing the familiar face. He was the one who had kissed her the day before, the boy at the pet shop.

“What are you doing here?”

Aiden came out of his daze, tilted his head and blinked cutely. His green orbs shine in the light “I am hungry”.

For some reason Siren couldn’t able to say anything. She keenly looked at him. Aiden further widened his eyes and pouted his lips.

Siren averted her gaze and replied, “Fine come with me” she said and started to walk towards the shed. Hearing no movement behind her, she turned back only to see the boy standing in the same place.

She raised her eyebrows, “What, not hungry anymore?”

Aiden lifted his pants and show his leg which was covered with gauze “I slipped and hurt my legs” saying this he raised his both arms.

Siren looked at him with thoughtful expression and heaved a heavy sigh before bending down and lifted him in her arms and returned to the shed.

Aiden turned in her arms and grinned at the driver with his full white teeth in display.

The driver looked at his young master with gobsmacked expression. He wondered why his young master told him to stop at medical on the way to the shed but now he understood the reason.

His little young master is the epitome of craftiness!

Now the little Aiden sat on the bonnet of the car and happily crunched the waffles bought by Siren.

The mechanics in the shed stared at the cute boy and were curious who he was. Because it’s the first time they saw their boss personally carrying a child in her arms. Even the children of customers do not interact with their boss as she is someone who didn’t interact until necessities calls.

Aiden didn’t mind people staring at him as he was immune to it, he looked around the people and sighed in his heart,

I know I am irresistible!

…………………………….

In the grey mansion Raven walk down the stairs adjusting his cufflinks. Even though it is a weekend he doesn’t laze around in mansion. 

Seeing the master of the mansion coming towards the dining table the butler ordered the maids to arrange the breakfast. 

Raven took the seat at the head table. He looked around the hall, not seeing the trace of his son he shifted his gaze to see the butler.

Mr. Alfred has been working as a butler of grey mansion for past twelve years and knew the temperament of his master. Seeing his master’s gaze his heart started to beat loudly. A sheen of sweat formed on his forehead.

“Yo...You..Young master seemed to go out the house in the early morning” he stammered.

Hearing this Raven calmly stood up from the table and move towards the entrance door. The butler heaved a sigh of relief and followed his master to the door.

Raven gets inside the car and speeded it up on the road. He had a hunch where that silly brat went.

In the shed, Aiden: “Achoo...”