Chapter 44: Tongue & Teeth

#Mature content ahead

Misty water droplets slid from the glass shower and fog covered the entire cubicle. Heavy breath and moans echoed inside the bath. As the warm water continued to pour on them, Sam placed both of his palms on the glass wall for support. 

“Ruth.. faster” his voice filled with desire.

Ruth looked down at the fair and undeniably delicate and delicious waist under him. The white skin around waist turned red from his tight grab making it appear as a red flower bloomed in the middle of white snow.

Hearing his desperate voice which was filled with lust and earning, he increased his pace as his hard member rammed into the  small and tight hole. He removed his hand from his waist and grabbed his right arm with one hand where he used the other to grab his neck and pushed his face against the glass partition.

Ruth straightened his waist and thrust with force as if wanted to bury deep within him. Sam couldn’t help but moan loudly when his deepest part was explored by such a thick rod. Fresh tears slipped from his red eyes from pleasure as he tried to steady himself but in vain. His thighs are weak from repeated pleasure as it quivers even from the slightest touch.

But before he could give up, Ruth turned him and picked him in his arms, wrapping his left leg around his waist and spreading his right leg wider for him.

Sam’s eyes widened in fear but before he could protest Ruth slammed his lips on his claiming the soft petals for a long and savouring kiss. It was not a soft and sweet kiss but a domineering and possessive, So crude and raw with tongue and teeth.

Sam gasped for air but Ruth didn’t stop his thrusting as this position provides more friction and skin contact with him. The sound of skin slapping against each other echoed as a melody in his ears. Sam beautifully arched like a bow and moved his waist to receive him.

He smirked as he slowly caressed the place where they are connected. Sam trembled in response, it is always his weakness and Ruth was stubborn in using this against him, making him so vulnerable in his arms.

“Don’t do that” he protested and tried to free from his hold.

Using his hand Ruth rubbed between Sam’s thighs feeling the wetness,, “Your body tells me otherwise” he whispered in his ear and bit the helix of his ear.

Without warning he moved his waist in one deep thrust reaching the farther and deepest part of his body and growled in pleasure.

“Fuck me” Sam yelled in ecstacy as his could feel the swell of Ruth’s member inside him scrapping the walls of his hole.

“I am doing that” Ruth replied in a deep voice as he continued to pound until he finished inside him.

Sam was totally exhausted and slumped into his arms, so tired and energyless to even move his arms and legs. Ruth washed both of them clean and wrapped the towel around Sam. He carried him in a bridal position and made him seated at the chair. He took the dryer and dried his silver hair, making sure it was not wet before tucking him to bed.

He changed himself to a fresh set of clothes and kneeled beside the bed where Sam was sleeping peacefully. He caressed his face so gently and kissed his forehead. He stood up and gave one last look in Sam’s direction as he exited the room. 

Outside the room the same waiter who had previously escorted Siren to this cabin stood outside with a straight face and guarding the room. But his red ears betrayed him after all no one could maintain their posture hearing those lewd and ambiguous sounds from the room. 

But his job is not to pry on his boss's business. As the loyal servant of his boss, some members are aware that the silver head man is his boss’s boyfriend. He was present beside his boss even before they joined.

“Make sure no one disturb his sleep” Ruth ordered his men and descended the stairs. 

The bar was filled with people cheering and dancing in the middle. Loud music blasted through the speakers. He silently moved to the corner and entered through the door. The stairs were dark with no light, he descended the stairs and entered the base. He switched the light revealing the huge room equipped with advanced computers and devices. He took a seat in front of the big screen.

He entered into a dark net and started the chat.

“Squad 13 is activated”

After waiting for a few minutes he got his reply. 

“Who took charge?”

His slender and long hands typed fastly on the keyboard like a flow of water.

“Daniel smith was assigned to deal the case” 

“Got it. Do as I said”

Ruth exited the dark net erasing every evidence from the net including their chats and presence.