Chapter 32: Green eyed Greys

Alex felt that the world had betrayed him. Aiden who had been immersed in the act of a clueless baby just blinked at him.

“Who’s gonna pick him up now?” he questioned Siren.

Siren, who has been busy typing on her phone, just shrugged at him. If no one comes to pick him up she will just make him stay at her house, she thought in her mind.

“Grandpa, I called the mansion and someone will come to pick me up later” Aiden answered dutifully, of course that someone is none other than his father Raven Grey.

Alex laughed and patted his head.

“Ah yes! Mark said tomorrow there will be a local race event at Alcaraz lane. Are you going?”

Siren looked up at him and raised her brows, “The Grand prize?”

“One million dollar”

“Hmm. Not bad I am in. Tell Mark to take care of the registry process” she replied nonchalantly.

Hearing that Siren was going to participate in the race,  Aiden’s eyes sparkled but he concealed it before anyone could notice it. Seems like he wants to make another trip to his stinky father’s bedroom.

Alex carried him into the shed to overlook the works in the shed. As the time approached seven they heard a sound of a car parked in front of the shed. As most of the workers had already returned home, only a few workers were present. They saw Raven who came out of the car and entered into the shed. As it is not his first time here, he came directly to the work area.

He saw his son squatting near the car carrying spanners in his little fingers and deeply listened to Siren who was explaining the parts of the car while she fixed it.

Alex, who returned after ensuring everything was alright with Siren’s bike for tomorrow's race, his face hardened seeing the person standing in his shed. The person was tall, his midnight black hair neatly set at the side. He was clothed in black suit and pants making his dark and dominant presence eminent in one’s vision.

Sensing someone’s gaze on him Raven averted his eyes to the man standing before him.

“Mr. Alex Dexter” he greeted him.

Hearing his father’s voice, Aiden stood up from the place and walked towards him.

“Daddy” he held his father’s hand.

Alex rooted to the spot staring at the father son duo with a shocked face. Shit those green eyes!. He always felt that he had seen those green eyes somewhere. Not once or twice but he came across all the Grey’s green eyes thrice within this week. Now he looks closely, Aiden looks like a mini clone of Raven Grey.

Does the white matter depleted in his brain?

Raven picked up his son in his arms and took his backpack which is placed in the nearby bonnet of the car.

“Thank you for looking after him” he thanked both Siren and Alex. Siren simply nodded her head while the latter still didn’t come out of the shock.

Aiden side glanced at his father, not bad if he maintains this manners he will eventually win the heart of his angel and bring her home as his mother. As if being proud of his father’s improvement he puffed up his chest with his chin high.

Even after they left Alex stood still in his place. Seeing this, Siren waved her hand in front of him.

He came out of his shock and asked her, “Do you know he is the heir of Grey's?”

“I know”

He set his lips in a thin line, “ Keep your distance from them”

“Why? What happened?”

“I met Conan Grey a week before and he wants you to be his grand daughter-in-law”

Siren curled up her lip, “Didn’t you bug me to get married.”

Alex widened his eyes and hurriedly said, “Anyone but Raven Grey”

Wanting to tease him more she said, “He had power, money, looks and even son. Perfect isn’t he, Dexy?”

“Grace, you better be joking right now” he said in a serious tone, but his eyes begged her to nod.

She chuckled, “I am. Let’s go it's already late”