Chapter 41: Aiden, The evil cooker

Aiden was all over the moon from her kiss, his earlobe turned red in shyness. He nuzzled in her neck and held her tightly. He looked up from her neck and stuck out his tongue at his father.

What if she rides along with his father? He is the one who got her kiss first. His nose is about to soar into the sky from smugness.

Siren, who noticed the departing SUV, asked Raven," Are they your people who rescued him?"

Raven remained silent, his gaze shifted from her to his son whose eyes flashed. He timidly shook his head at him.

"They are," he confirmed her doubt.

But Siren looked at him in suspicion, "Then why did you bring me to the restaurant?"

Raven lips form a sexy arc as he replied, "Would you come willingly if I ask for a date?"

She grinded her teeth hard and glared at him. She put down Aiden, " I will pick you after school tomorrow. Don't wander around" she ruffled his hair.

Giving one final glare to Raven, she left the place on her bike.

After sending her, both father and son duo send swords at each other through their eyes.

"You took her for dinner!" Aiden seethed at his father.

"Why? Don't tell me you want to go on a date with me" Raven asked his son with complete lack of enthusiasm.

"Who wants that?" his face scrunched at the mere thought of spending his valuable time near his stinky father whose arms are hard as rock. He wants to spend his time in the soft and fragrance arm of his angel. No his soon to be mother.

Raven looked at his son who smiled like a silly person and wondered what evil thought this brat had been cooking in his mind.

"How did you manage to escape from Antonio?" he asked curiously.

He already tracked his location with the help of people from the Red Queen. When he comes to know that Antonio was the one who kidnapped his son he gradually relaxed as he is not his match. And he is well aware of his son's antics, even without his help he will still escape from that old man's clutch.

What he didn't expect is the arrival of Siren. As he was the man who didn't miss the slightest opportunity he immediately told his secretary to book the entire restaurant and ordered them to prepare her favourites and planned the unannounced date.

He didn't miss the anger in her eyes when he said they arrived at the wrong place as if she wanted to stab him and drink every drop of blood until he was dry. How cute!

"I threatened with the photo of his mistress." Aiden stated cooly.

Raven raised his brows in question.

Aiden shrugged his shoulders and elaborated, "His wife doesn't know the name and address of his current mistress. I negotiated with him, if he send me back, I promised him to handover the evidence"

"You know too much for a four year old child,"Raven sighed.

Aiden scoffed, "Ofcourse, I am Aiden Grey. Shouldn't I live up to my name"

Raven picked up his son against his protest and spanked him in the butt.

"You...stop that. I am not a child anymore" Aiden struggled to get out of his father's clutch.

"You are four, so act like one" ignoring his struggle he carried him inside the mansion.

Alex has been waiting anxiously for news on Aiden. When he heard the bike sound he rushed out of the garage and flashed towards Siren,

"Did you find him? Is he ok? Who kidnapped him?" He fired the question one after another.

Siren took a deep breath and answered his questions, "He is safe. Mr. Grey's people rescued him"

Alex calmed down only after hearing that the little fireball was safe.He felt sad for the little boy. What if he develops trauma from this terrible incident? He noted himself that he should bring him to Ms. Paopao's restaurant tomorrow to divert his attention.

Ofcourse he is going there for the little boy's sake, not for his own selfishness. After all, it has been just four hours forty minutes five seconds since he met her. Yes for the little boy's sake!. Alex nodded to himself and patted his chest for his selflessness.

"That's good. Let's go and eat" he urged her.

"I already did" she replied nonchalantly and locked the garage shed.

"Don't say you finish your dinner in Grey's mansion?" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Nope," Siren answered promptly.
Alex exhaled in relief and smiled widely. Thanks heaven, his daughter is finally listening to his advice.
"I went on a dinner date with Mr. Raven"
She dropped the bomb on Alex's head. His smile froze as the heavy storm passed above his head.
Without waiting for him she accelerated her bike and went towards her house.
"Did..did she say, she went on a date with that Raven boy?Nah, I must be hearing things. That must be the case" he consoled himself but the trembling of his hands gave him away.