Chapter 43: Love sick puppy and shit eating dog

Frederick noticed that Sam look uneasy from the stares of people, He turned to Carlos and said in serious tone,

“Mr. Carlos, I think this is not the place for discussion. We can discuss it later, Please” he gestured to him to leave the place.

Carlos was even more annoyed at this brat who was preventing him from beating that bitch. But he didn’t want to create anymore headlines tomorrow, so he left the place after sending a menacing glare in Sam’s way. After all, he wouldn't let him escape anywhere and make sure that man  would regret ever crossing his path.

But before that he wanted to find out why he framed him and how he became friend’s with Gloria's son. “Not now Carlos, one step at a time,” He said to himself and exited the bar.

Sam, who was still in shock, trembled all over. Frederick couldn’t bear to see him like this. He told him to sit at the nearby stool and offered him a glass of water.

Sam took a sip of water and took a deep breath to regulate his breathing. He looked up at him and said in a hoarse voice, “I am sorry”

His silver eyes filled with unshed tears making it glow like a bright moon in the dark sky. Fredrick was once again tongue tied at the allure of his beauty.

He patted his head,  “You don't need to ask sorry, I believe you”

Sam gave him a grateful smile and explained how he was forced to go to an underground casino with his boyfriend. But his boyfriend betrayed him and sold him to other friends in exchange for his debt. In order not to fall into their clutches he ran away from the place and stumbled across Mr. Carlos.

He hoped that he would save him but all his hope shattered when Mr. Carlos misbehaved with him. In a desperate situation he took a lamp nearby and knocked him unconscious.

“I didn’t know what happened after that. I escaped from the place and broke up with my boyfriend. It is only after I saw the news I understood that Mr. Carlos fell prey to them. It's my fault that he lost his reputation” he said in a saddened voice.

Frederick stood there shocked at the revelation. First he couldn’t accept the fact that Sam has a boyfriend although now it turned into Ex, second that he is interested in the same sex and third Mr. Carlos tried to assault him.

He frowned deeply, until now he thought Carlos was a decent man. It's because he was introduced by his mother. His mother never chooses people with no morals to work in their law firm. His father and mother were upright people who value righteousness and morals above all.

It seems like he should talk to his mother about this matter. He looked at Sam who bowed his head and fiddled with the end of his shirt. He looked sad and dispirited.

“You don’t need to worry. I will take care of this matter” he consoled him.

Sam looked up at him with his big silver eyes and asked hesitantly, “Do you really believe me?”

“Of course I am. I always will,” he smiled at him gently.

“Thanks” he whispered in an almost inaudible voice.

“Tell me your address. I will drop you at your home” he offered hoping to spend some more time near him.

“It’s ok. I am going with my friends. Anyway thanks for your help before” he bowed his head expressing his sincere thanks.

Fredrick shook his head helplessly but didn’t compel him. He told him to leave a message when he reached his place.

Once he left, the previous tears and helplessness in Sam’s eyes disappeared without trace. He watched the retreating figure with a grim expression on his face. He pushed the empty plate towards the bartender and climbed upstairs to enter the private room.

When he closed the door a large figure enveloped him from behind and started kissing his neck. A big warm hand moved towards his shirt collar and ripped his shirt without mercy.

“Ruth!” Sam yelled at him. Damn this is the third shirt within this week.

But Ruth didn’t stop his kisses as he removed the tattered shirt and started kissing his shoulder where Fredrick patted him a few minutes ago.

He saw the fair skin turned red from the nibbling and kissing. Not satisfied with that, he bites the skin imprinting his teeth mark on him.

“Ahhhh” instead of trying to free from his arms he leaned back on his boyfriend’s chest and bared his neck to his eyes relishing in the softness of his lips.

Sam turned around to face him, his bright silver eyes holding deep affection and love which is very much different from the gaze he directed towards Fredrick. He stood on his heel and hugged Ruth’s neck.

“Are you jealous?” He asked with a cheeky grin.

“I am waiting for this shit to be over” he rested his forehead against him and breathed in his scent.

“Me too. I felt tired dealing with the love sick puppy and shit eating dog at the same time” he muttered and nuzzled in his neck.

He sticks his tongue out and drags it along the column of his neck and whispered in his ear,
“Ruth lets shower”

Ruth took a deep breath and controlled his urge to devour him there and then. He bent down and carried him in his arms.