Chapter 19: Person in Ghost mask

Sam jerked, hearing a voice. He heard the click from one of the toilet cubicles, and the man came out of it.

He was slammed against the wall by the large figure, as fast as the action seemed, a strong arm prevented his head from hitting the wall hard. 

Before Sam could speak, wet tongue trailed across his cheeks, licking the swollen area continuously until he reached the corner of his mouth. He gave a small lick before capturing his lips in a breathtaking kiss. 

“Ruth…” Sam moaned when a tongue invaded his mouth pushing and pulling his own. His hand grabbed the man’s coat in a tight grip as his leg started to weaken. 

Seeing him struggling to breathe the man named Ruth stopped kissing after giving him a slight peck on his lips. Sam gasped for breathing,

“Does it hurt?” the man asked him.

“Hmm… a little”, Sam whispered.

“Didn’t I say not to get hurt”

“That slap was unexpected, but even if I predicted that I wouldn't be able to duck down in that man’s presence,” Sam replied.

Even though Ruth is not satisfied with his justification, he knows that is unavoidable. His eyes darkened as he caressed his boyfriend’s cheek, which has a visible fingerprint. 

His eyes shifted from the swelling to meet Sam’s eyes. He observed how his silver eyes seemed alive and twinkling, probably from the overwhelming kiss. Not able to control himself, he took his lips for another rough kiss.

Fredrick, who has been fed up with Sara’s continuous nagging, whining and shopping throughout the entire day he dropped her at her destination before bolting from the place. Sara coughed due to the dust kicked up from the tire of the car. 

“You… rich brat” she yelled at him but he had long been driven away. She was already frustrated by the fact that she failed to get him drunk and laid with him. Even though his family is not well loaded, at least they are not some new money.

She works as a receptionist in a hotel and struggles to meet the month ends. She has been laying her eyes on him for a long time. Frederick Hutson was an easy target and gullible in nature. Being the only son of the Hutson couple, they pampered him to the bone. He was completely sheltered under their wings. What would his family do when she was pregnant with his child? Could they afford to neglect their first grandson and his birth mother? But her plan went downhill due to that newbie waiter.

She harrumphed and made her way towards her apartment; at least today she purchased some of her favourite dresses with his money. It was already night as the sun hid its rays and darkness took over the city. She walked by the lone street with only a dim yellow light at the corner. 

She turned to look behind when she felt someone following her but upon finding no one she resumed walking. When she took a few steps she once again heard heavy footsteps. She gripped the bags in her hands tightly and started to walk fast.

When the footsteps approached near her, she started to run, her heart beating wildly inside her. She ran as fast as she could and took the turn to reach her apartment building. Her apartment is located on the second floor at the left corner. She opened the door with a shaking hand, with the click the door opened and she entered the room hurriedly before closing it with a loud thud. 

She leaned on the door with her forehead resting on it. She tried to calm her breathing, a layer of sweat trickled its way from the forehead towards her neck. She didn’t know that was a thief or some pervert. She took a deep breath as she tried to regulate her breathing.

Once she calmed down, she turned, only to be shocked by the person standing in front of her. The man dressed in black hoodie and his face covered in a scream ghost mask. Before she would scream the man shut her mouth with his gloved hands. 

Sara’s eyes widened in fear as she tried to remove the man’s hands from her mouth, but the man was too strong for her to deal with. When she tried to lift her leg to kick him, he gripped her hair and banged her head on the wall nearby, making her lose consciousness.