Chapter 18: Laying traps

Alex returned to the shed after his unexpected meeting with Conan Grey. He sees that all the mechanics are busy with their work. His eyes searched for Siren, but not finding her he walked towards the test track.

He sees Siren testing the bike in the track, but she is not riding alone; a small boy is sitting in front of her, gripping the fuel tank tightly. He is surprised by the scene before him, as this is the first time Siren has company while riding the bike. 

The bike came to a halt. Siren removed her helmet and hooked it to the handlebars before helping Aiden get off the bike.

Alex, who was already surprised by the scene, was stunned to see Siren fixing the small boy’s hair. He rubbed his eyes, wondering if he was dreaming in broad daylight.

Siren and Aiden were greeted by Alex, who was staring at them with his mouth wide open. Siren snapped her fingers, waking him from his daze.

Alex looked at the boy who seemed familiar, especially those forest green eyes, but he could not remember where he had seen them.

Aiden came to stand before Alex and bowed, “Aiden greets the Grandpa.”

Alex shuddered hearing the small boy call him grandpa.

“Wait. Are you the one who called me Grandpa that day?” He remembered this little fireball who vanished even before he asked his name.

“Yes. I apologise to Grandpa for my lack of manners that day” Aiden once again bowed before him.

“Nah, it's good. You don’t need to apologise.” Alex patted the boy’s hair. 

The boy looked very young, but his way of speaking seemed mature. He wondered which family this child belonged to; after all, he doesn’t look like a child from an ordinary family. His looks and temperament are far from being ordinary.

Siren, who has been standing beside them silently till now noticed the bandage wrapped around Alex’s hand. Her eyes narrowed before asking, 

“What happened to your hand?”

 Alex hid his hand behind him before responding,“It's nothing just a small injury”, .

Siren frowned but questioned no more.

Ecstasy club

Bright disco lights flashed and the loud music filled the entire club. The centre of the stage was filled with people jumping and dancing. Their sweaty bodies swayed with the vibrant music. A man with silver hair carried a tray of wine glasses and a Fratelli red wine bottle towards the VIP lounge.

He entered the room and began to serve the wine. Today's party host is the young master of the Hutson family, Frederick. It's his hobby to throw parties now and then to enjoy with his friends and being the only son of Hutson family makes him live a carefree life.

Frederick noticed a waiter came inside the room with wine. He continued to serve the wine, his silver hair looking soft and fluffy, delicate collar bone peeking out of his unbuttoned collar, slender hands holding the stem of the wine glass before pouring the wine. His movement was slow and somewhat clumsy, probably a new worker thought Frederick.

He turned away from the waiter when he felt someone touch his thigh.

“Baby what are you looking at? Don't say you find that waiter prettier than me.” a girl beside him rubbed her bosom against his arms and asked coquettishly. 

Indeed he is! But Frederick decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

He smiled at her and replied, “ You are more pretty”.

Suddenly he felt something wet trailed down from his pants. He looked down to see a bright red wine spilled on his pants.

“Are you mad? How dare you?”, the girl beside him shouted at the waiter who trembled at the sight.

SMACK

Before Frederick could intervene a loud slap resonated, gaining other people's attention in the room. The waiter’s face paled due to the unexpected slap. The impact of the slap made his head turn to the side and his cheek began to turn pink,  handprints clearly visible to one's eye.

“Don’t you know how to serve? Can you afford the damage?” the girl continued to shout at the waiter who continued to bow at them and muttering sorry.

“Leave it Sara. He is probably a new worker” Frederick tried to ease the atmosphere.

He turned to the waiter and ordered, “ Assist me to the restroom”

Hearing that the waiter bowed again and began to move towards the restroom.

Frederick washed his hands after cleaning the mess. The big mirror at front shows how the waiter continued to look at the ground without raising his head. Seeing from his appearance and features he seemed to be the same age as him, probably one or two younger.

“What's your name?”, he questioned the waiter.

The waiter raised his head and stared at him. Frederick noticed the unshed tear in the man’s eyes making his eyes foggy and alluring. So his eyes are silver too, Frederick noted. He wondered if a man could be this pretty and beautiful. 

“Sam… Sam Tayser sir” he replied with his soft voice.

“Sam sorry for Sara’s action. Sometimes she is a bit quick tempered” he apologised.

“No sir it's my fault. You don't need to apologise”, Sam bowed once again.

Seeing him bowing continuously Frederick laughed, “You don't need to bow, it's not like you do it with intention, by the way I am Frederick Hutson” he introduced himself.

Sam saw how the man’s pants were still wet. He took his hanky from his packet before handing it over to him.

Frederick accepted the hanky and used it to wipe the pants to let it dry easily. “I think I should go before Sara would make a fuss about my absence”

Sam bowed to him again when he left the place.

Now alone in the room Sam turned to see his face in the mirror. His cheek seemed to swell a little.

“Fuck, that bitch. If I saw her somewhere I will make sure to rip her into pieces” he pouted as he still felt a stinging pain from the slap.

“You don't need to worry about that” 

Sam jerked, hearing a voice, he heard the click from one of the toilet cubicles and the man came out from it.