Chapter 39: Missing Little fireball

Alex sighed seeing Siren who is working in the garage, unconsciously shifted her eyes now and then to the entrance of the shed. He warned her not to get involved with Greys, but his daughter was being stubborn. He already knew who she had been expecting. Nowadays it has been routine for that little fireball to make a visit to the shed before returning to his home.

He averted his eyes to see a box of fruit jelly cake that he bought from Ms.Paopao’s restaurant which Aiden seemed to enjoy last time.

Hmph! He didn’t anticipate his arrival at all, not at all.

As it was already late, Siren concluded he might go home directly. Seeing a familiar Mercedes parked in front of the garage, her dull eyes lightened a little. But before her, Alex flashed at the speed of light carrying the cake he brought and shouted excitedly, 

“Little fireball, I bought you a cake” he said in glee. A chill passed down his spine and he could say whose gaze it was without turning back. 

So what? He warned her to stay at distance not him!

But to both Siren and Alex’s disappointment the figure that emerged out of the car is not a little cute fireball but a man with a golden rimmed glass. Ian bore a serious expression on his face. 

“Hello, I am Mr. Raven’s secretary. Master told me to check whether the young master came to your shed today?” He keeps the introduction short while the urgency is evident in his voice.

Alex frowned, “No he didn’t arrive here yet. What’s the matter?” 

“Young master is missing. His personal chauffeur didn’t see him come out of the school” he wondered where the little boy went. Even though he is mischievous he would not wander around anywhere without notifying anybody. Except here.

But judging from the response, the young master didn't come here either. He didn’t waste time as he told them to contact him if the young master came to the shed. After giving them his contact details, he drove off from the place.

Before Alex turned to warn Siren to forget about leaving the shed, a black bike flew past him with a whoosh turning his neatly combed hair to bird nest.

His lips twitched, “This girl”

But he felt uneasy hearing that his little fireball went missing.

Siren accelerated her bike towards Grey’s mansion. When the guards saw her face, they remembered she was the one who dropped their boss last time. They immediately informed the butler about the arrival of the lady. After getting the order they opened the gate for her.

She was greeted by the butler at the door and he respectfully guided her to the hall where Raven seated at the couch and calmly sipped his espresso. Hearing footsteps he looked up to see her. His green eyes stared straight at her. 

He saw a bead of sweat and little stray hairs stuck to the side of her forehead. He looked at his butler, without words Alfred understood what his master wanted. He bowed his head and headed to the kitchen before coming with a glass of water and a pack of tissues.

Siren didn’t refuse as she took a sip from the glass and wiped her sweat with the tissue. 

“Did you find his location?” she questioned Raven.

Raven could see right through her concern for his son, he stated nonchalantly, “I did. He was kidnapped by the rival”. 

There is no point in hiding when she was aware of his involvement in the underground.

Siren narrowed her eyes wondering what this man was doing here sipping coffee rather than saving his son. Does he not care about his own blood?.

He chuckled and stood up from the couch. He adjusted his coat and said, “Relax, Aiden is not someone easy to deal with”

He walked to the front door and asked her, “You coming?”

When the chauffeur got the car, Raven took the key from him and started the car and waited for her to take the seat. Seeing that she didn’t move from her place he raised his brows in question.

“I will follow you on my bike,” she replied with an expressionless face.

“Do you think we have that much time on our hands?” he retorted back with a grim face.

For the sake of the little boy, Siren took the passenger seat and buckled up. Raven smirked silently and ignited the car to the destination.

On the other hand Aiden, who had been kidnapped by the henchmen of Black Scorpio currently sitting in front of Antonio in their base. They both stared at each other for the past twenty minutes. Aiden’s eyes begin to hurt from seeing the man’s shiny golden middle tooth.