Chapter 33: Alcaraz lane

The place was filled with young people roaming here and there. The racers were busy inspecting their own bikes. Beautiful young women accompanying the rich young masters. 

The entrance of the racing area was heavily guarded by the bodyguards. No person was allowed without the valid identity and tickets.

A man named Mark was standing near the bike shed and nervously rubbing his hand, eagerly awaiting for Siren. He met Siren at her shed two years ago when she did a test ride. He was inspired by her driving skills and persuaded her to take part in a racing event. After a million aeons of coercion he finally succeeded and Siren made her first debut two years ago. 

It was the first time the entire racing arena was stunned by Siren’s driving skill. She successfully won her first debut, following it she was the current champion in all the racing events held across Worcester and the nearby city.

As he saw Alex entering into the yard he heaved the relieved sigh and ran to him.

“Where is Siren?” he glanced behind Alex, upon noticing her absence he became tense.

Alex patted his back and consoled, “Come on Mark, relax she will be in a minute. Even if she is not I will take her place” he grinned at him.

Mark nervously chuckled and nodded his head.

Siren who had entered along with Alex saw the familiar figure standing at the side of the yard. She told Alex to meet Mark and made the necessary arrangements and moved towards the person.

A little boy rushed towards her and hugged her leg. She squatted near him and pinched his cheeks. He was dressed in ankle length, faded blue ripped jeans coupled with white shirts and striped sleeveless denim coat.

“You are handsome” she complimented him.

Aiden blushed hearing her comment. She picked him in her arms and moved towards the man who had been leaning on the car and folded his hands while watching them. Raven, who dressed in grey self striped puller over and black suit pants looked at her.

“Mr. Raven” she stared right at his green eyes.

Raven came forward, “Aiden wish to see your race” 

Aiden glared at his father who didn't think twice before dragging him through mud. 

“Hmm” she simply hummed and didn’t ask further as she already guessed he might hear them when they discussed the race in the shed.

Taking an opportunity Aiden kissed her cheek and wished her good luck. Siren was stunned to the spot. This boy was addicted to kissing her cheek. Her eyes narrowed but she just smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Seeing the race was about to start she put down Aiden and warned him not to go near the track. When she was about to leave she heard a deep male voice,

“Good luck”

The father and son duo looked at the departing figure,

“Don’t forget about your promise” Raven said to his son.

Aiden sulked thinking about the promise he made with his father in exchange for taking him to today's event.

“Hmph” he turned his face away from his stinky father.

They both took their seats at the right side of the bleachers. It was reserved for the sponsors of today's race. As Raven is one of the biggest sponsors of today’s event and a well known business conglomerate, he enjoyed the perks that came with it. Aiden took the seat near his father and focused his eyes on the track for the arrival of his angel. 

Both their presence create a rustle among the people in bleachers. The women fixed their starry eyes at Raven at the same time they didn’t forget to cooed at Aiden’s cuteness. 

Siren, who had changed her clothes, made her way towards Alex and Mark.

“You are here!” Mark exclaimed happily.

“Hmm. Did you check everything?” she questioned him.

“All fine” he gave her a thumbs up.

When the trio were discussing the upcoming match a man approached Siren from behind and put his arms around her waist.

Seeing this, Raven’s eyes narrowed and a dark glint passed through his eyes making his forest green eyes almost dark.