CHAPTER 11: Sullied by Stray dogs

Carlos blinked his eyes and woke up from sleep. All he remembered was that he was beaten up by the unknown man who disturbed his so-called good time with the silver beauty.

He sat straight and leaned on the headboard of the bed and surveyed his unfamiliar surroundings. The walls are painted in white and decorated in golden lining. The room was too spacious and luxurious.

His mind was still in a state of dizziness. His whole-body, pains like a big truck ran over him. He ran his hand over his hair only to find the small bump on his forehead. He concluded it must be because of that unruly man from last night.

Suddenly he heard the loud noise of people chatting outside the door. His already irritated mood become worse.

Right when he decided to rise from the bed, the door opened with the loud crash and the people swarmed around the room like bees to click the pictures.

Carlos realized they are reporters and shouted at them

"What the hell are you doing. This is invading privacy; I am going to sue you all" he continuously shouted and hid his face behind his hands.

"Mr. Oswald are you really in to guys"

"Is this type of men you really fancy"

"Are you really into threesome Mr. Oswald" the reporters fired question one after the other.

Carlos's mind went blank hearing the last question of the reporter. He tried to rise from the bed, but just now he realized he had been naked all the while and lot of red scratch mark scattered all over his chest and side of his waist. He became more and more frustrated of not understanding what was happening.

He covered himself with the blanket and got down from the bed. When his leg touched something, he heard someone groaned.

He saw two men, one in his late twenties with fair skin and blonde hair and other in his mid-thirties with burly figure and dark-skinned laying completely naked in the cold floor.

Carlos was dumbfounded seeing not only the naked men but also various types of suggestive things scattered around the floor.

Reporters continuously clicked pictures not wanting to miss the opportunity to get the spicy details of one of the famous budding lawyers of Worcester city, Mr. Carlos Oswald.

Suddenly a young man struggled to rush out from the crowd with a bathrobe in his hand. Seeing his assistant, Carlos angrily snatched and wore the bathrobe around him. When he tried to move, the burly man in floor grabbed his ankle and whispered groggily,

"Hush babe, I promise next time I allow you to take control"

Hearing this Carlos who was in the verge of bursting kicked the man and angrily stormed out of the room and his assistant follow suit.

.........................................................

"Mr. Carlos Oswald the famous lawyer of Clifford & Sterling law firm was found with two men in the grant hotel of Spirit. It is reported that three were in sexual relationship. The evidence and photos obtained from the hotel clearly states that Mr. Carlos..."

The TV went black when the women switched off the remote. She set her lips in thin line. Her brows furrowed in deep frown.

"Do tell me my dear pet" she leaned forward and lifted the chin of a man who had been kneeled in front of her for more than two hours. She caressed the man's cheek,

"How do you feel when the pet you raised with love and care get sullied by the stray dogs?"

"Hm? Tell me my dear Carlos", the women caught his chin in firm grip until her nails leave a deep gash and blood started to seep through it.

Carlos didn't even flinch as he was accustomed with it. He gazed at her without expression.

"Forgive me master. I was attacked unconscious and unaware of anything that happened last night"

"I will never betray you master"

The women hummed and left her grip. She moves besides his ear and whispered "You should be dear or I will show you what living hell means" she kissed the side of his head and left the hall.

Carlos continued to kneel as his gaze darkened. If not for the benefit he gets from this women, she will be six feet under.