CHAPTER 21: A complete nutjob

Hardin, who has been summoned by his best friend, whistles along to the tune "Unholy" while driving his flashy Ford Mustang. He drives the car with one hand while ruffling his hair with the other. He felt the fresh air hitting his face and took a deep breath, relishing in the moment.

He wondered who riles up his forever grumpy friend early this morning.

"Sigh... on my way to ruin someone's life," he grinned, and accelerated his car towards the Altron group.

The car stopped in front of the tall building, Hardin stepped out of his car and adjusted his hair in the side mirror before storming towards the elevator, especially reserved for the CEO of Altron group.

He drew the attention of every female staff member once he entered the lobby. People knew he was the only friend of his CEO and a contrast version of him. Their CEO was someone who bore a serious face from morning to evening and didn't even spare a glance at any women.

On the other hand, Mr.Spencer wouldn't even spare the flying female mosquito. His smiles, flirty and words dipped in honey, not to mention his godly looks. If their CEO is as cold as ice then his friend is as hot as fire.

Hardin winked at the receptionist, he stopped when he saw a familiar face coming out of an elevator, his eyes twinkled as he exclaimed for everyone to hear.

"Oh, my dear Jasy!" He walked towards Ian, but Ian stopped him before he came near him.

"Mr.Spencer please behave, there are people around us," Ian said to him while adjusting his glass.

"What does it have to do with me? Can't I give my loved one a simple hug? I am missing you day and night, especially at night when it feels cold without you. You are as big as..." before he could utter anymore bullshit, Ian stopped him,

"Our CEO is waiting for you" he took five steps away from him before giving him a polite bow and scurried away from the place.

He didn't miss that few female staff giving him tight lipped smiles. He wondered how did Mr.Grey even be friends with him. If he could describe him in one word, he could say he is a nutjob, a complete one in that.

Hardin chuckled seeing him running away. He took an elevator to the top floor. He entered the office and closed the door.

Whoosh...

Hardin caught the file before it hit his handsome face.

"Find all the information about the person in that file"

"Wow wow... Can you be less rude? Who would marry me if my precious face got damaged"

"Get lost if you don't have anything useful to say"

Hardin chuckled and took a seat across Raven. "Why such a hurry?" he flipped through the file thinking it would be another prey which would be tortured under their hands.

He blinked, not believing his eyes when he saw a woman's photo attached to it. He rubbed his eyes as if it was deceiving him but the photo remains the same.

"Raven, are you looking for a nanny for Aiden? But she is too gorgeous for a nanny. Why don't you appoint her as my secretary? I am bored with my current one" he placed his hopeful eyes on Raven.

"She calls me Hunter" Raven shifted his attention from the file he is reading till now to his crazy friend.

Hardin's smiley eyes narrowed, "I will get it as soon as possible"

.................................

Hardin blew the smoke into the air as he watched the passing cars on the endless road. It has been 9 hours he and his people racked their brain and the computer to find any suspicious details on the women that his friend asked him to, but nothing points to her relation with the underground.

He is the CEO of Red Queen software and technology. It is not an unknown fact that it is the leading company in technology. He spent his blood and sweat building his company from scratch. Even though he came from a wealthy Spencer family he never begged his parents for support.

He is always proud of his people's talent and ability to track anyone anywhere in the world.

For the outside world Red Queen is the most trusted company in handling and managing their legal data. But no one knows Red Queen is also the base for handling the data of "Viper" the notorious gang of Worcester city.

His people found that the woman's background was very clean, starting from her birth to her adoption by the man named Alex, her studies, job everything was very clean. What made him frustrated was that it was very clean, which made him suspicious about her.

He heaved a heavy sigh and threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it under his shoes. He turned to enter the car when someone bumped into him and ran past him.

" Thief...thief catch him" a girl was chasing the man who had just bumped him.

"Ah.. what is this world going to do without me" sighing again, Hardin rolled up his sleeves and chased the man.

#### Guess who's in the picture above?###