six

-Chapter Six-

I sat curled up on my bed, hugging my knees as i stared intently at the flickering flames of the fireplace i had lit.

Who knew this house was still freezing?

I would’ve thought Stefan would have at least gotten the heating sorted. Obviously not.

Cheeky child.

As i felt the flames start to slowly heat the room up, i started to squirm slightly, feeling a little uneasy.

My eyes darted to my window that suddenly flared up from the wind.

Um.

#wtf

Do you ever have that feeling where you feel someone’s watching you from a really short distance and then it turns out that no one’s actually there and it’s all your imagination?

Yeah.

That WASN’T one of these moments. Because someone was there.

They were by my window and they were smiling at me.

It wasn’t one my brother’s and it wasn’t any of my friends.

It was a tall guy, maybe about...18?

He was in a black suit, a red tie around his neck as he smiled at me. His dark brown – almost black – hair was spiked up messily, like bed-head.

Normally girls would scream, jump up and run for help.

But i was a vampire.

If this guy tried anything i would beat his ass with a stick.

I glared back at him, a frown on my lips and eyebrows as i watched him continue to smile.

I didn’t return the smile, why would i?

This guy was weird.

And probably a pervert.

Who else sneaks into a teenage girls room and just stands there and watches, saying nothing?

Pervert.

“Um...” i said, my arms still hugging my knee’s tightly as my eyes darted around the room. Had no one else even noticed him come in? He certainly wasn’t in here when i stomped up here earlier.

He hasn’t been here for the last half an hour.

I think.

But still, how the hell did he get in?

I wanna say that window is the obvious answer but that would make me look stupid, so i’m not going to say that.

“How did you get in here?” i asked. I didn’t care about his name because as far as i was concerned, this guy was not going to be staying for tea and a chat.

But in all seriousness.

How the hell had Damon and Stefan not noticed this guy?

Weren’t they supposed to be looking out for this sort of stuff or?

They were slacking weren’t they?

Tut tut, not good boys, not good.

“Window.” He answered, making me narrow my eyes.

Goddamn windows.

“Of course it would be the bloody window.” I said, spreading my legs out in front of me, shaking my head, completely comfortable in front of this stranger.

Why shouldn’t i be? This was my home, not his.

But i wasn’t that was nagging at me. I couldn’t see his eyes. The shadow from the window was blocking my view of his eyes and that was annoying me to no end.

“Brooklyn Salvatore, wow.” He said, shaking his head in the darkness, making me spin around towards him, my eyes wide. This cocky bastard knew my name?

“Excuseee me?” i said, raising an eyebrow. He let out a deep chuckle, his chest going up and down as it vibrated through his body.

I couldn’t help but feel quite captivated by him, he peaked my interest.

A mysterious stranger sneaking into my room when i didn’t notice.

He was a ninja.

He must be.

“Brook, if you prefer.” He teased, i was able to see him quirk an eyebrow in the darkness. I let out a huff of air.

“Cocky bastard.” I swore, crossing my arms and looking away from the stranger.

“Don’t you want to know my name?” he asked curiously, finally stepping out of the shadows, a grumpy almost petulant look on his face.

Oh, did i hurt his ego by not asking his name?

To be honest...i didn’t care.

“Not really, but i can tell you’re going to tell me anyway so fire away.” I mumbled waving a hand as i finally turned to look at his eyes. I froze.

They were so blue.

One thing about me.

I love blue eyes. Don’t ask why, i just love them like people love puppies, okay?

“i’m-“

“I told you i don’t care.” I said, raising an eyebrow in a teasing manner, hoping to irk him slightly.

“I don’t care, what you want.” He said, narrowing his eyes and glaring back at me, his icy blue eyes glaring at me. I shrugged and flopped onto my bed, hugging the pillow that was in front of me.

“i’m-“

“HURRY UP!” i shouted, smiling under the pillow as he let out an irritated growl.

“Shut up!” he shouted. His voice was deep but i wasn’t manly deep. It had a teenagerish edge to it, making it a little higher.

Why was i acting so casual? Even i didn’t know. He seemed...comfortable to be around i don’t even know.

“I’m Liam.” He said quickly, obviously not wanting me to interrupt him. “Liam Mikaelson.”

I shot up, my hands clinging to the pillow as my eyes went wide.

Mikaelson?

Like the original ‘Mikaelson’s’?

Well holy shit.

I was in a ton of trouble if this bastard wanted something from me.

----------------------------------

Quick Note:

Liam is my own character, he isn’t actually in the series (just in case you thought you were going mad and thought you hadn’t known about him)

He’s basically the youngest Mikaelson in the family and is new to the whole ‘Original’ thing. I’m not going to tell you what he wants with Brook...you’re going to have to wait and see aren’t you;)

There's also (hopefully) a picture of what i think Liam would look like just for your benefit :3

Vote

Comment

Fan

BOOMSHAKALAKA WITH A PANDA