thirty seven

hi guys, how are you all? hope you're all alright :) here's the next update for you all :D

LITTLE SMALL WARNING FOR LATER IN THE CHAPTER WHERE IT GETS A LITTLE HEATED JUST WARNING YA ENJOY 

// Chapter Thirty Seven //

Standing with my arms across my chest, I watched curiously as Elijah lay various objects along a long wooden table. I cocked an eyebrow at Liam when I caught his eye, my curiosity peaked at what they now planned for me to do.

Liam had hinted just before we left the training room that this was the last thing that his siblings had planned to do with me until they would let me go home, so you could guess that I was eager for this to be over and just cuddle back in my bed back home.

"Come here, Brooklyn." Kol said sweetly, offering me a hand as he motioned towards the table that Elijah had finished preparing. I looked down at his hand before ignoring it and walking past him, not interested in courtesy or manners anymore.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumbled, placing both my hands on the beaten-up wooden table. Glancing quickly over it, I noticed how many cracks and dents that it actually had. There were even a few old nails sticking out in awkward angles, like someone had rushed to fix it.

All the other Mikaelsons' had gathered in the room, but they remained at the back. The only Originals at the front were Liam and Elijah; Elijah because he was obviously guiding me through the process and Liam because he didn't trust Elijah with me through the process.

"Okay, Brooklyn, just relax. I know what I'm doing and you just need to trust me for a few minutes. Can you do that?" His velvety voice asked, the pure eagerness and determination in his eyes startling me slightly.

I fought back the urge to roll my eyes and instead nodded lightly. "Yeah, I'm sure I can manage."

He chuckled lightly, giving me a small half smile before straightening up, eyes narrowed slightly as he stared at the various objects.

His gaze finally settled upon a small crystal glass that held some water. He flickered his eyes towards me, a knowing grin spreading across his lips. "Alright, pick up the glass, please."

Frowning, I looked over at Liam who simply shrugged and shook his head. I let out a puff of air and reached for the glass to the right of me, the cool of the glass spreading across my fingers. I looked over at Elijah expectantly, shaking my head in a confused manner. "What now?"

"Put it down in front of you."

I squinted my eyes in disbelief. "What was the point of that?" I demanded exasperatedly, flicking my other hand out in annoyance.

He stared at me, raising an eyebrow. "Just do it."

Shaking my head, I placed it in front of me, a tiny clink echoing around the barely furnished room as the glass connected with the table. As I straightened back up, I raised my eyebrows and smirked slightly.

Elijah grinned evilly. "I hope you can forgive me for what is about to come."

I quirked my lip in confusion and frowned. "What-"

Before I could finish Elijah ran over to the other side of the table and swiped at my arm, his nails slicing my flesh slightly before running over to the other side of the room. "OW!" I cried, looking at him in shock. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Elijah what the hell are you doing?" Liam demanded, jogging over to inspect my arm, frowning in disapproval at his brother.

"Leave her brother, or else this won't work." Elijah snapped. I felt myself stiffen at the harsh tone, and looked over at Liam.