fifteen

MY INTERNET IS WORKING AT THE MOMENT SO IM TAKING ADVANTAGE AND GETTING A QUICK UPDATE OUT ENJOY :D

-Chapter Fifteen-

"Oh my god, not this song again." I whined, wrapping my arms around my head and pressing my forehead against the back of Stefan's seat as he drove. "Anything but this song, I beg you."

Elena turned around in her seat to grin at me. "What's wrong with this song? It's good."

I slowly lifted my head to glare at her. "Yeah, sure it's great. If you want to sleep."

Stefan let out a chuckle and I caught him shaking his head in the mirror.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up. But you won't be laughing when I implant this song into your pillow and have it play every second of every minute or every hour of every day of every week of every month of ever ye-"

"How are you going to implant it into my pillow?"

I caught his eye in the mirror, an evil grin spreading as we stared at each other.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Not really, forget I asked."

Just then the chorus kicked in and I smacked my head against the chair, a loud and extremely annoyed groan escaping my lips as I had to listen to it.

I glared down at my feet as I heard Stefan chuckle quietly, obviously amused at my torture.

Just as the song started to finally end, Elena started to hum along the tune, making my head snap in her direction.

"Don't even go there, Gilbert!"

"What?" She turned to me, a genuinely confused look on her face.

"DON'T START SINGING THAT GOD AWFUL SONG OR I SWEAR-"

"Why do you even hate it?!"

"IT SUCKS."

"YOU SUCK."

"RUDE. VERY RUDE."

"THE TRUTH HURTS."

"SO WILL YOUR FACE WHEN I PUNCH YO-"

"Alright, alright calm down." Stefan told me sternly, frowning at me in the rear view mirror slightly. I gaped at him, throwing my hand in Elena's direction.

"What about her? Are you not going to tell her off?"

"No."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because she didn't do anything." He dead-panned.

"SHE STARTED HUMMING THAT SO-"

"IT'S JUST A SONG." Elena spoke up.

"DON'T 'IT'S JUST A SONG' ME. IT STARTS WITH A SONG AND IT EVOLVES INTO AN ALBUM AND THEN-"

"We're here." Stefan rolled his eyes, immediately opening the door as he stopped in the driveway.

I grumbled under my breath, hesitantly climbing out the car along with the others. I immediately paused in my steps, my hand pausing on the car door as I saw a shadow pass across my bedroom window.

I stared at the outline, narrowing my eyes as I realised someone was probably was looking through my stuff.

That's a big no no.

You just don't do that.

"Brook?"

I looked up at Stefan who was standing in the doorway that lead into the house.

"Yeah?"

"You coming?"

I glanced up at my window again, frowning as I saw the shadow was now gone.

"Yeah..." I trailed off hesitantly, pushing the car door closed as I trotted over to the door, smiling reassuringly up at Stefan as he held the door open for me.

I know they'd noticed I'd been acting weird lately. But they hadn't said anything so I wasn't too bothered about it.

My main objective was to just keep them in the dark about Liam.

If they found out about Liam I was pretty sure they'd flip some major shit.

They had the tendency to be overprotective...

A lot.

But I just usually shrugged it off.

I walked into the living room, crashing down on the sofa beside Damon.

"Hey, how was school?" He asked, grinning at me evilly.

I glared at him. "Shut up." I mumbled, shoving his shoulder playfully as I turned on my side and rest my head on the edge of the sofa.

He let out a chuckle, looking up as Elena and Stefan walked into the room.

"What's up love birds? Been busy today?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew." I mumbled, knowing the implications he was trying to subtly mention.

"You shouldn't even know what I meant." Damon said, scowling at me.

I lifted my head with narrowed, confused eyes.

"I'm not 4, I know what you meant."

"Since when?"

"Since about 100 years ago."

"Woah, woah what?" He choked, staring at me with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "I was bound to find out one day."

"NO YOU WEREN'T."

"Jesus Christ! Calm down, dude!"

"I will not calm do-" he frowned at me, his sentence cut off as Elena let out a noise of protest.

"She's old enough to know these things." She said, rolling her eyes. I grinned at her, silently thanking her for saving me.

Stefan looked down at her, opening his mouth to protest before she slapped him lightly on the chest, sending him a warning look.

"Fine." He grumbled.

I grinned again, starting to sit up in my seat when a crash could be heard upstairs.

I froze in my position, staring into the space in front of me.

Whoever was in my room just broke something.

But that wasn't what I was worried about.

No what worried me was that my brother's heard it.

----------------

OOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER

DUN DUN DUHHHHH

so my Internet is working at the moment so fingers crossed :) but updates may be late because I'm now working on my GCSE's and we've hit the ground running.

And on top of army cadets I don't have much free time, but I am trying to update when I can so don't worry :-)

So for the next chapter:

- 3 votes

- 3 comments

tell me what you think of Liam and Brooklyn (or Briam LOL) I'm interested :)

:-) THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING IT REALLY DOES HELP :D

- Emma :B