eleven

-Chapter Eleven-

I almost had a freak-out when my heart started racing and I felt all fluffy inside when he said that.

"You who how when why what now?" I asked, my eyes blinking quickly as I tried to understand what he had just said.

He looked up, a flushed look spreading across his cheeks as he nervously twisted his foot around his leg.

"I'm not repeating it, I know you heard me." He said, shaking his head at me.

"Offended by that accusation." I said, raising my finger and pointing it at him as I smiled back at him.

"You know you did."

"STEREOTYPICAL." I screamed, pointing my finger directly in front of his face. He stared at my finger oddly before leaning forward and pretending to bite it before I quickly retracted it.

"How is that stereotypical?"

"Because you're assuming, that because I'm a vampire that I have amazing hearing."

"You are a vampire....and you do have...amazing...hearing..." he trailed off, frowning at me in concern.

WRONG BUDDY BOY.

I'M NOT A VAMPIRE.

I'M HALF VAMPIRE.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHHHAHAAHH POINT ONE TO BROOKLYN.

WOOOP

"But...I...don't..." I said, copying his speech pattern as i made a funny facial expression.

"So you're a deaf vampire? That's new."

"That's quite rude actually." I mumbled, pouting at him with slightly narrowed eyes. He held back a laugh and reached out his finger, pulling down on my lip gently.

"You're cute when you pout." He stated, making the warm feeling return to my stomach.

DO I HAVE A STOMACH INFECTION OR SOMETHING?

BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THIS ISN'T NORMAL.

OH

MY

GOD

WHAT IF I'M PREGNANT?

AM I PREGNANT?

BUT I'VE NEVER HAD...YOU KNOW. THE DIRTY.

SO

I DON'T KNOW I'M CONFUSED.

I shook off the odd feeling and grabbed his finger, gently swinging his hand from side to side as we stayed in silence for a moment.

"Was that a compliment?" I smirked, a teasing tone coating my words.

"No." He said, a completely serious expression on his face.

I gasped, a horrified expression on my face as I stopped the swaying movement of his hand.

"Then what the hell was it?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I think it's a compliment." I stated proudly, tapping my foot on the floor.

"Think again." He said, a smirk growing on his lips as I frowned at him.

"You're mean."

"Oh really?" he laughed, a full blown grin on his face.

"Yes really."

"Not really."

"Oh yes really."