two

-Chapter Two-

I stood outside our house, folding my arms as the cold wind bit my skin. Well, i say house. It was kind of demolished on the outside. I slowly walked up to the door and checked my phone. Yep, right address.

I slowly brought up my hand and knocked gently. The door almost immediately opened, taking me back slightly. A man with brown hair and...stubble...Jesus just grow a beard! Anyway, he answered the door.

"Can i help you?"

An image of 'Matt' flashed through my mind. I smirked and nodded.

"Does a Stefan and/or Damon Salvatore seek asylum here?" i asked sarcastically leaning against the post. He frowned but nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

I straightened up and looked past him; nothing. Sighing i smiled sweetly at him.

"Can i see them? Like now?" i asked getting a little impatient. I wanted to see my brothers!

"They're busy, come back later." He said rudely, going to shut the door before i stuck my foot in. I was probably related to this guy if Stefan and Damon trusted him; and he was about to kick me out? That's real family loving right there.

"Can i come in?" i asked, he opened his mouth but i side-stepped past him. "Thanks." I said walking past him not waiting for a reply.

"Fine." He grumbled walking ahead of me and into a lower platform area. I looked around, spinning in a slow circle as the man walked into the next room. I smirked as i heard familiar voices.

"Elijah is back?"

Well hello Damon.

"Unfortunately, yes."

TWIN BROTHER.

They both stopped talking as the man obviously entered the room.

"Who was it, Zach?" Stefan asked. I raised an eyebrow, Zach? Who the hack was Zach? Hehe, that rhymed.

"A girl, she wanted to see you." Zach said simply, i heard footsteps coming towards me so i faced the door.

My brothers were having a mini conversation as i leant against the wall, still not noticing me.

"Love what you've done with the place." I said sarcastically nodding my head. In all honesty though, it'd hardly changed.

That got their attention.

Both their heads shot up while i smirked at them, crossing my arms over my chest. They hadn't changed one bit.

"Brooklyn?" Damon asked, his mouth open in shock. I raised an eyebrow and pushed myself off the wall.