Thirty

Alyarra had not felt this anxious or stressed in a long time. Not this type of anxiety anyway. She sat in the courtyard's balcony, keeping an eye on her training husband.

Alyarra decided to spend the entire day trailing and following after him like a shadow as his extended family was getting to King's Landing on that very day. She knew that she really needed to be there for him whenever he was faced with the people that he had not seen in years.

Aemond didn't really mind that Alyarra was following him around though. He thought his wife was sweet, and he always enjoyed her presence. He would have her follow him every day if he could.

Alyarra watched as Aemond sparred with some members of the Kingsguard and then ultimately with Ser Criston Cole. As always, Catherryn sat next to her and the pair were engaged in mindless conversation when Alyarra suddenly noticed two brown haired boys by the weapon's table. She had never seen those boys before around the castle.

"Catherryn... have you seen those two boys around court before?" Alyarra asked as Catherryn stretched her neck, trying to get a look at the boys Alyarra was motioning.

"I have never... oh... do you reckon those are the two Verlaryon boys?" Catherryn asked as Alyarra nodded her head slowly. "It would make sense..."

Alyarra didn't take her eyes off the two boys and she watched as they joined the crowd that was watching Aemond duel with Ser Criston. A sense of doom creeped into her body as she watched the boys. She only hoped Aemond didn't stab them with his sword.

"Come on." Alyarra whispered and stood from her seat. She walked down the stairs of the balcony and into the courtyard.

Alyarra watched as Aemond brought his sword to Criston's neck, the crowd around them clapping. Alyarra clapped slowly, her eyes not leaving the two brown haired boys. "Well done, my prince. You'll be winning tourneys in no time." Criston complimented.

"I don't give a shit about tourneys... Nephews, have you come to train?" Alyarra's breath hitched in her throat whenever Aemond acknowledged his nephews. Aemond seemed rather serious as he stared at the two boys.

Alyarra looked to the boys, who seemed shocked at their uncle. Suddenly everyone's attention turned to the gates of the yard as knights strutted in, escorting a dark skinned man with silver hair. "Vaemond Velaryon." Catherryn whispered into Alyarra's ear as she eyed the man who passed them by and went into the castle. He looked rather smug as he walked past the two princelings.

Alyarra turned to her husband who was smirking at the little spectacle and decided to greet the Velaryon boys. If Aemond wouldn'tbe civil and kind, she would. "Hello, my name is Alyarra Stark. You must be... Prince Jacaerys?" Alyarra asked as she approached the oldest looking boy.

The boy gave her a wide kind smile and nodded his head, "Prince Jacaerys Velaryon, at your service,  my fair lady." Jacaerys answered in the most charming of tones.

"This is my younger brother, Prince Lucerys Velaryon." The older Velaryon turned to introduce his younger sibling. Alyarra gave the boy a kind smile and a curtly nod. "I am most happy to make your acquainta-" She was cut off rudely by her husband.

"Alyarra, come here now." Aemond ordered, making her snap her head towards where he stood. He was glaring daggers at his wife, and this only made her gulp. Was he serious? "As I was saying... I am happy to make your acquaintance. I do hope your stay in the Red Keep is a swell one. I kno-" Her words were cut short.

Aemond grabbed her arm forcefully and basically dragged her away from the boys and inside the castle. Alyarra yanked her arm from his grip and looked up at her husband angrily. "What is the matter with you?" Alyarra hissed at her husband, looking around to make sure they weren't causing a scene. Well a bigger one than what Aemond had already caused.