The promise to be kept, the fate to be broken(5)

Alaukik gets his eyes, and is now back on land. His powers have increased exponentially, and he has unlocked more powers. He wants to go to Dev immediately, but he decides to resolve all the problems first and then go to him. Alaukik goes through the information OG kept, and finds Divya. He then checks where she is, and finds that she is held at Blanche HQ. So he immediately teleports there and then directly finds the leader. He does not care about what Blanche is doing, and has no thoughts of saving anyone. All he wants is his information and Divya. That's it. Alaukik knows how bad Divya was treated here, and he feels some pity, but that's it. After all, he wants to use her too. And so after some 'negotiating', Alaukik gets no information on the mysterious man, and just takes Divya away from here. Before leaving, he debates whether to destroy this place or not, realises he's already changed so much of the timeline that it doesn't matter at this point, and just blows up Blanche.

[South-west coast of the Federation]

Standing on the coastline, Alaukik looked out towards the ocean and admired the beautiful mushroom cloud rising up. After a while, he turned around, and started walking away. Thinking to himself, he said,

"I should be able to heal Dev now, but ... indeed, now is not the best time to heal him. I need to take care of all the problems before I bring back Dev. And first on the list of problems is myself. What OG did when he decided to self-detonate really has messed me up, and I'm feeling its effects now more. Right now, his childlike consciousness is making it hard to even control my body. It's like I'm having to relearn how this body works. The point is, I need to really find a solution to this problem. As for how, that's the question, isn't it?"

Sitting down on the sand, Alaukik once again faced the horizon and started thinking.

' Is there any way I can solve this myself?' he asked, before quickly concluding, 'No, there's no way. Then how do I do this? Hmmm, that's right!' Alaukik shouted internally,

'Didn't OG say that he kept information on people who might come in handy in his future? Maybe, just maybe, there might be someone who can help me!? Anyways, a chance is a chance.'

And so, Alaukik went back deep into his mind, and started to look through the information OG stored. And while he stored the information of barely a few people, it still took Alaukik quite a lot of time to go through each of them. And so, after an hour, when Alaukik was nearly done going through them, he suddenly stopped.

'This- This is it! She is the one! A girl who is capable of influencing the subconscious itself! And what's even better is that I might be able to control her!'

With a big smile on his face, Alaukik immediately came out of the Cspace* and teleported away.

[Blanche HQ]

Chilling inside his room, the leader was drinking his red wine. Gazing at the loyal Blanchialists** working constantly for their organisation filled his heart with satisfaction,

"To be a witness to the beginning of our rule over this world is an honour," he said, as he waved his glass in the air in a cheering motion, even though no one else was here. However, just as he was going to bring back his hand,

/slash/ /boom/

The leader, surprised to see a young boy pop out of nowhere and break his wine glass, immediately jumped off his chair and pulled out a gun from under the table before pointing it at Alaukik and shooting at point blank range.

/Boo-

And yet, before it was even fired,

"Ze World!"

And as soon as these words came out of Alaukik's mouth, the entire world became black and white, and time stopped.

"Hmm, it indeed is as I thought. I can now manipulate time as I wish, of course, within some limits. At the rate it's consuming psions, I should be able to stop time for 30 seconds. I can only move myself right now too. As of right now, I don't know if this might increase, but there should be nobody who can stop time like me. I mean, there isn't any arrow in this universe...right? Anyways, I'm getting off track. Well, I can experiment later, so let's get back on track now," he said, and went and sat down on the leader's chair (not before tripping in the middle of the way). He then placed his feet on the leader's back before continuing time and then violently kicking the man. Immediately after that, he forced the leader to stay down by creating constraints around him that didn't allow him to move at all.

Levitating him in the air and making the leader face him, Alaukik said,

"Look Mr.Leader, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll only ask this once. Do you know of a mysterious man with two big,twin servants? Tell me everything you know about them."

'Before dying, that General said that this mysterious man can grant people space manipulating powers...but how is that possible? After thinking back on the battle we had, the twins didn't have fine control over their powers, and were just brute forcing their way. Now, I don't know exactly how they did it, but they had some device that allowed them to influence space... There's no point thinking about it, as long as I can find this man, I'll be able to figure everything out,' Alaukik thought, before focusing back on the leader in front of him.

On the other hand, the leader, who heard Alaukik's question, was still trying to understand his situation. The main question that was circling his mind was,

"How are you not dead?!"

"Ugh, this is why I hate dealing with people. Thankfully, I know just the way to solve this," replied Alaukik, before proceeding to brutally twist each of his fingers and then regenerate them. He did this for a while until the leader went from screaming to cursing to begging for mercy. Once the leader started to beg, Alaukik gave a sigh of relief and said,

"Now listen here once again Mr. I'm not going to ask this a second time, okay?"

Furiously nodding his head, the leader motioned that he understood, not being able to speak as Alaukik had immediately shut his mouth after hearing him beg.

"Good. Now, a very nice General gave me some information about this mysterious man and his two servants who dropped by here. I believe those two servants had very mysterious powers right? They were able to appear and disappear out of nowhere, along with a lot of other things right? So, my question is, do you have any information about this man? And remember, your life depends on this answer."

"/Huuuuu/ /Uuuuuh/," having been freed from his restraint, the leader took deep breaths before speaking,

"I know! I know about him! Please! Just please don't put me through that torture again!" he whimpered, before looking at Alaukik for a response.

Seeing this, Alaukik bent forward and then wrung the man's entire arm around. Feeling the immense pain, the man broke into a scream before it was blocked by Alaukik. A minute later, Alaukik healed the leader's arm and then freed his mouth again.

"/Huf/ /Huf/," taking quick breaths and still reeling from the pain, the leader rushed to tell Alaukik,

"Stop! Stop! Don't! I'll tell you! I know where he lives! He's in - "

After a while, Alaukik left the room and then started walking along the same path that the leader took Shi Bai when he first came here. And just like Shi Bai, Alaukik came and stopped in front of the big door. Taking a deep breath, Alaukik said,

"The first step to solving my problems," before stepping into the room.

A/N:

* = consciousness space

** = is that what Blanche members called? Blanche btw is an organisation that is fighting for 'equality' between magicians and normal humans.. "equality"

Been watching JoJo recently, so that's why the reference. Tbh, Part 1 was a pain to watch, and part 2 is seeming the same, but I'm excited for part 3 (when I reach it). I really wanna see Dio again...

And as always, thank you for reading and have a great day!