Hyderabad Uni

[Outskirts of Hyderabad]

" Covering an area of 6,000 acres, Hyderabad university is one of the largest universities in the world. Home to 20,000 students from all fields of life, it is one of the leading universities in the field of magic theory, led by the famous scientist, Asha Chandrasekhar," came the voice of a young boy, standing in front of the huge double gates that were the entrance to the university; reading from a phone in his hand.

"They really went all out in making this university, didn't they," he continued, as he admired the carvings on the gate. "Must have cost them tons of money."

"I feel like a madman, having a conversation with myself. /Sigh/ Part of it is because you - " he said, looking behind him, "don't speak at all. I really wished you would at least react a bit when we teleport, but no, it's like you're just a stone."

Meanwhile, the one he was talking to, a young girl, just stared straight ahead, as if captivated by the carvings on the marble door.

"Anyways, it's time we go inside. Since I don't know where her office is, I guess I'll just have to ask around first," he said, as he walked forward and entered the university.

And yet, before he could properly step inside,

"STOP! You there, young boy, who are you? And why are you coming inside?" asked a voice.

Looking around, Alaukik saw a middle aged man dressed in a security uniform, who was quickly making his way towards him. Sighing to himself once again, Alaukik prepared mentally to deal with the guard.

"I'm here to meet someone, mister. Wouldn't you let me inside?" Alaukik replied, trying to bring out his inner child as much as he could.

"Meet someone? Who? And where are your parents? Do you know the number of the person you're going to meet? If so, tell me and I'll call them to come pick you up," the guard replied, now standing right in front of Alaukik.

"I'm going to meet my aunty, security uncle. But I don't remember her number or her office. Could you help me out pwease?" Alaukik replied.

"Is that so? Very well, tell me the name of your aunty, and I'll call the main office to inform them," the security said, although he had doubts in his mind.

"Thank you uncle," replied Alaukik, making sure to flash a big smile at the guard. "My aunt's name is Asha Chandrasekhar uncle, I'm sure you know of her."

"Very well, wait for me to call the main offic- wait a second. You said Asha Chandrasekhar? Did you say it incorrectly, child?" the guard asked, trying to maintain a straight expression on his face.

"No uncle. Her name is Asha Chandrasekhar."

"I see, I see. GET OUT YOU BRAT!," he suddenly screamed, pointing towards the gate, rage clear on his face. " I was already suspicious of you, entering here with dirty clothes and without any parents. Seeing your sister with you, I thought you might be an actual child of the faculty here, but are you trying to make fun of me? Everyone in this university knows that Ms.Asha has no children or siblings, so where the hell did you come from huh? Calling yourself her nephew. You think I'm a fool? Get out of here now, before I send you out myself," he finished, giving a loud /hmph/ before turning around and walking back to his chambers.

Hearing this, Alaukik felt rage boil inside of him, but decided to remain calm, and started thinking quickly of how to convince the guard.

'I don't really need his permission to go inside, but it would indeed be best if he could tell me where her office is. He could let her know I'm here to see her, it would save so much time. Gah, let's try one more time, if this doesn't work, then I'll just teleport inside and find a random student.'