Act 1, Ch. 1: A Job Well Done

Set in the modern-age, practical Runeterra, similar to our world, we have Case Filed, where we begin the life of a detective, cheesy as they may be, they are very good at what they do. He definitely did not force me to put in a good word for him because of my prior... affairs. Enjoy...

Piltover Police Department Officer Profile #2120-03224-P

Analysis conducted by: Medarda

Date: January 2023

Officer(s): 
L/N, Y/N, Badge #1247
Kiramann, Caitlyn, Badge #0104

        Officer Y/N shows promise in the interest of the law, agile and obedient like a soldier, yet has the thoughts of the world's most brilliant inventor. However, Y/N's techniques fall short, as while his selfless acts can offput anyone's sight, it is concerning what goes on within. Y/N is so selfless that it causes harm to him and perhaps other officers in the process. This officer has an insatiable love for stopping crime whenever he may see fit, at the cost of his sanity, other law-abiders around, and his partner, Caitlyn Kiramann. It is recommended that Y/N slows down, before he may hurt himself and other officers, alcohol is not a substitute for pain management from his service in Freljord, however one should not confront the officer about it, as my research shows Freljordians can be lightly insecure. Officer suffers from a form of alcoholism if not clearly stated, which may halt performance if not dealt with in haste, before symptoms reach greater severity.
        Officer Caitlyn strives as Y/N's aid rather than an equal, yet they work in tandem with one another and likely will not survive without the other. Caitlyn is an excellent marksman yet knowing how to capture criminals without laying a single bullet on them. She has the intuition of one would suspect to be as of a fox, curious of all and able to connect cases one would never think of. With Y/N's recklessness, and Caitlyn's threatening intuition, they would be the force to be reckoned with, but that's why I recommend them for promotion. Officer is believed to have an affair with "mercenary" and criminal Violet, inmate 516, which may halt performance, further investigation may need done. Officer also struggles with alcoholism but is currently seeking rehab as ordered by the chief. He figures someone who has a good shot is more dangerous than someone who can run through a wall. 

.        .        .

        This analysis was done to analyze both parties. But seeing as I was given special instructions on Chief Camille's word after the Sylas case, it is clear as day that these two would be prime detectives for the higher force. Seeing as this is a clear packaged deal, and the department is in strong need of leadership, I recommend the following:

PPD Issued Investigator's License, to cut our losses.

OR

PPD Lieutenant, for their outstanding service and potential examples they can set.

========================================================

Y/N: So, you're telling me that these skid marks at Locust Lane, do not match your Ford F150? Not to mention the residue that ballistics matched perfectly with your gun?!

Notebook in hand, evidence clear as day, I got this bastard right where I want him. 

He pauses, hesitates for a long time. 

Sylas: I... I uhh...

Y/N: Anything to say? 

Sylas: Are you accusing me of something, mister?