Ch. 46: Frozen Homage

After that fun trip in my new car, it was time to go inside and see what Kai was cooking up. 

Eve: I still can't believe you didn't swallow it, you just let it get all over your face...

Ahri: I usually do, but I can tell he was pent up... that was a lot. 

Y/N: Can we stop talking about my-

Eve: Your hunk spunk? 

Ahri: Your little friends? 

Eve: Paste. 

Ahri: Baby-

Y/N: SHUT!!!

They both start cackling as the elevator door opens. 

Y/N: So, this is what happens when the dominant and the submissive meet. 

Eve: Pure... chaos... but good finger work. 

Ahri: Love you, babe. 

They both kiss me on the cheek and feel up my chest and then walk by me, heading to lounge to watch... Akali... playing, what the fuck is that? 

Y/N: Kali! What is that? 

Kali: That is... Peter Griffin and Goku jamming it out with Master Chief and Thanos on the main stage. 

Y/N: What game is that? 

Kali: Fort. 

Y/N: What? 

Sera: FORTNITE!!!

Sera shouts from her room, then goes back to hardcore gaming. 

Sera: AKALI!!! STOP THROWING!!!

Kali: I'm trying! Expert mode is hard... Yeah, Y/N, surprised you don't know what this game is, it's fucking everywhere! 

Y/N: I've read about it but never seen gameplay, that's just looks like some atrocious degeneracy to me. 

Kali: Hey, Fortnite is sick, you have to play! 

Kai: I mean, millions of people play it... so it must be good. 

Y/N: Huh, well maybe I'll come over and check it out. 

Kali: We don't even need to play the battle royale together, we can play whatever we want!

Sera: GIVE HIM THE PAIN!!! MAKE HIM PLAY UNRANKED BUILD!!!

Kali: NO!!!

Kai snickers at that, adding some onions to a pot. Oh no... she isn't making what I think she's making. The smell smells way too familiar, it smells like beef stroganoff, which was... oh fuck, I miss my parents so bad. 

These missing feelings are new, and have only affected me recently, maybe cutting contact with them wasn't such a good idea, I need to go to Freljord and visit them someday. It's well in my budget and I'm sure the girls would enjoy the trip. 

Scratch that, I think Akali and Evelynn would mostly enjoy the trip, seeing as how they act, maybe Kai'Sa too, but the other two will not. 

I slowly come up behind Kai, letting her know of my presence with some light touching at her hips.

Kai: Mmmm... hello there.

Y/N: Hey, is that beef stroganoff I smell? 

Kai: It is... I figure I try something different, a Freljord classic, did I get it right? 

Y/N: You gotta add the mushrooms in now. 

I take the bowl and dump them all in, watching her mix it.