Ch. 29: Back to the Fox

Y/N: Kai... sleepyhead... it's time to wake up. Your sisters are hungry...

Kai: Mmmm... lemftomverrrrrs...

Eve: What did she say?

Kali: Leftovers?

Ahri: Oh, that's true! We have the leftover ramen from the other night.

Y/N: I could make something for you guys.

Kai: MMMMMMM!!! *Excessive groaning, cute snoring*

She crawls up and wraps her arms around me, tightening her grip.

Y/N: Never mind... and... I'm not hungry either.

Ahri: I got it.

Ahri leaves the back of the couch, heading to the kitchen I imagine with Kali.

Sera: She's like a sloth right now!

Y/N: More like a rock.

Sera: You aren't getting her off you either. She's such a heavy sleeper.

Y/N: Oh Sasa...

Sera leans down and gives me a kiss, then takes a trip to the kitchen.

I look down at her in her deep sleep and she slowly starts to smirk.

Eve: That's adorable... and... well, you have to sleep with her, it's just a rule.

Y/N: I bet if I break her heart, you break me.

Eve: Yes, and not in the good way, darling. Don't upset any of them... for me, please?

Y/N: Of course, how could I?

Eve: Mmmph...

She leans down, closing her eyes and giving me a fat kiss on the forehead like some mother would.

Alright, I'd let her be my mommy for a day, just to see what it's like...

For now though, I need to keep the rotation going.

That look in Ahri's eyes, the twitch in her tail, and the fact her smirk slowly turns more and more into a frown. Behind the blue, sometimes pink, sometimes gold eyes is a jealous fire.

I took her out on that one date, which wasn't even a real one, she just deserves more. I know she still misses Yasuo, regardless of what she said. Oop, she caught me staring, look away... look away Y/N...

Maybe I'll take her out again, maybe I'll get lucky, I could care less... no, I care about that too, alright. I just have to get Kai off of me while I develop this new flavor for the foxy type.

Ugh... IT'S HARD DATING FIVE CHICKS!!! It would be easier if I was a bum with no job! Wait... that's it... I need to become a PI, a private investigator, and then ask for jurisdiction on the case.

Ugh... but that's so hard though. It's also a pain in the ass to even GET my license. That's not something I can just ask for, right? Camille better have something good for that.

Anyway, besides that, this has been a week of all time, and I'm prepared to go out again, once this gothic goddess gets the idea to slide off my chest and stop laying on me. However, I can't complain, she's so warm... I should take her to bed though. 

Y/N: You this tired? Want me to just take you to bed? 

Kai slightly nods, not making a sound. 

Y/N: Uppies, alright, on three, one... two... three! *Grunt* 

I push myself up, wrapping my arms around her legs and hoisting her up with me. All she does is groan and clench me like a sloth holding onto a tree. Just adorable... if I do say so myself...