Ch. 43: Peace and Quiet

The silent limo ride is finally over, and the elevator opens to our dark penthouse. When we walk in, the lights come on like they always do.

Y/N: Well, that was something...

Kali: That was badass, I loved watching the fight.

Ahri: Akali...

Eve: No, seeing two brainiacs have an all-out war on each other was interesting to watch. They're both friends, so I imagined all that "Viktor" fellow did was just knock some sense into poor Jayce.

Y/N: Yeah, I think that's exactly what happened. Also, he took one of his prototype armor sets, because did you guys see the trial on tv?

Ahri: Yeah, they wanted his shit, BAD...

Y/N: He probably took it with him to shut the PNG up or Noxus most likely. Jayce... is in a world of shit. Especially with how... Viego made his cybernetic practices go more public, then that causes the nations to get interested, and now everyone wants to play with what he has.

Sera: Just wish he was nicer about it...

Y/N: Yeah, he's a bit of a douchebag, I'll admit, but he can be.

Kai: Pfft... not anymore, he can't... I'm going to change.

Y/N: Same.

Eve: For what you did to my breasts, you lose shirt privileges tonight.

Y/N: What did I do?

Ahri: You motorboated her on the dancefloor.

Kali: Yeah, but Eve is acting like she didn't enjoy it. I saw that face, I saw that fang-full grin, you wanted to bite on his neck like a little vampire!

I let the girls bicker as I change my clothes, then come back out in just sweatpants, following Eve's special instructions: no shirt. It seems Kai took advantage too, also wearing sweatpants and... my police academy shirt? Looks good on her...

Y/N: How many times are you guys going to steal my clothes?!

They all come out in some Y/N memorabilia... holy moly.

Eve has a hoodie, Akali has another hoodie, Kai and Ahri are wearing my shirts from the academy, and Sera has my knit sweater that I sometimes wear around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Y/N: Alright...

They all snicker before the cuddle sesh commences on the couch.

Eve has her hood up, she looks so cute like that, and the girls with the shirts fit extra baggy. The sweater? It makes Sera look like a puff ball. Akali? It's way too big for her. It fit big on me so it's basically a dress for her.

Y/N: I'm hoping that we can finally find some peace this week... 

Eve: Mmmm... well... cuddling up with you is a great way to start.

Ahri: I'm grateful we're all safe and alive, everything's going to be okay. 

Y/N: I don't know what I would've done without any of you. I feel like I need all of you in order to feel complete, I just... I love all of you. 

Kai: Awwww... w-we love you too, hon.

Sera and Kai both lean on me as the other girls blush and curl their tails. Eve gets jealous though-

Eve: Okay, I need something to grab ahold of...

Kali: Same here! 

Kali pushes up the ottoman and I throw my legs on it. Together, Eve and Kali crawl onto the ottoman and grab a leg to hold onto, now I know I'm not going anywhere. Ahri's last to join, she grabs the tv remote and crawls up between my legs, turning around and laying on my lap. Her head is now on my stomach.