Epil. 17: Foxy's and Demon's Playtime

I wake up in the morning and Sera is gone, not even in the bathroom, just gone, probably having breakfast, but before I open my eyes, I feel a tail brush past my arm. 

Y/N: Mmmph...

Ahri: Morning sleepyhead... *light giggle* 

I slowly open my crusty eyes to some foxy ones. She's right in my face, just watching me sleep, looking like she pounced on me. 

Ahri: You're... very naked... so... I just thought I'd help myself. 

Y/N: Mmmm... let me drink some water first... 

Her tails start wagging as she stares me down, having her hands up at her sides like paws. I'm forced to smooch her with my dry motuh, then I take a couple swigs of the water bottle next to the bed. 

Y/N: So... hmm? What do you want? Huh? You want to play? Is that it? 

She smirks at me, pouncing on me and pretending to scratch at my chest. Oh, she's naked too, if it wasn't obvious by how she's been talking. 

Looks like I'm not getting out of this without some fun first. 

Ahri: I'm gonna drain you dry... make master happy... mmmm... *purr* 

HMMMMMMM.......... YOU RAAAAANG?!

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME! LEMON TIME! LEMON TIME! LEMON TIME! LEMON TIME!

Y/N: So, what... did my pet fox think was going to happen when she married an antisocial doctor? Hmmm? So uptight... he's not allowed to have fun in his profession.

Ahri: Hmmm... I don't know, but I feel like I'm finally home. 

She moans, sliding down and straight up YOINKING the blanket off the bed. She slowly slithers up to my member as her ears dart around and her tails wag like a helicopter. 

She sniffs it, pokes at it, and licks it, making me moan as I feel her tongue hit.

Y/N: Mmmmm... I missed this. 

Ahri: Mmmm... so did I, but it seems like they improved it... you got the Moby Huge 2.0 implant...

Y/N: Is that really what they called it? Oh my fucking... ugh... 

We both giggle and she starts playing with it, lightly hitting it back and forth, then she looks up at me. 

Ahri: It tastes pretty good... 

Y/N: It probably tastes like Sera, because someone didn't let me clean it. 

Ahri: Mmmm... well, I might have to nibble on her next... we'll see... Shen was good, but he reminded me how much I needed, you to the point where I would've given up on everyone... except... 

She boops the tip, YIKES!!!

Ahri: You. Now... I am going to feed... and I guarantee I can take as much as you're willing the give.

Y/N: Two of the girls said that and they couldn't they ended up turning into waddling penguins.

Ahri: AWWWMMPH!!! *Gulp, choke!* 

She swallows it. That's a whole five-dollar foot-long and some change going down her fucking throat. I moan as her throat convulses around it, and I feel like I'm stretching something that shouldn't be stretched. 

Her eyes are watering and they're rolled-back; I feel like her jaw's out of place as I'm able to feel her teeth around the base, and... her nostrils are tickling my pelvis. Fuck...

Y/N: S-someone got... p-practice... f-fuck... *grunt* 

Ahri: Mmmph... *gag!* 

I tilt her head so her one eye can see me, and it looks like she's trying to smile...