Ch. 11: Down to Investigation

Y/N POV

Akali: My old handlebars were taken off my wall?! Ugh... that's annoying, and the matches, what a fucking asshole! Yes, someone destroyed my bike, but it was a crazed ass fan. He tried to kill Yasuo until Yasuo whooped his ass. 

Y/N: This was Varus, right? The guy that Yasuo apprehended for us and called the police. 

Akali: Yeah, until you mentioned the "Lil' Leaf" Kunai mural, and even in this picture, they threw each one too, so they know how to use them... I only know one creepo that called me that, ever. It was Jhin, that fucking pedo who visited my boarding school as a sub one too many times. 

Y/N: He didn't like the Kinkou boarding school? 

Akali: No, not at all, but he had a soft spot for me, until I kicked him in the nuts and reported him to the principal. Fucking creep, he got what he deserved!

Y/N: So, someone is his copycat! Someone who knows of him and his tactics, but also someone who likes to tease, tell jokes, great... 

Akali: I want you to kill this bastard...

*SHING! WOODEN THUD!*

She hits a kama against the table, which causes me to jolt up. I grab her wrist, pulling out the kama and taking it out of her hand, setting it on the table. 

Y/N: Woah... you're lucky I'm not any other cop, please keep it together, we'll find him soon enough. 

She closed her hand halfway through my sentence, so she locked wrists with me. 

Akali: Your... lower arm is so strong... so rough...

Should I entertain it? Fuck it, I'll entertain it. The way I'm sitting with Akali, I'm sitting next to her. I end up taking my right hand and sliding it up her other arm. She lets me drag my fingers down her one cheek, admiring the cut of her jib, a stronger jaw. 

Y/N: I take it that... Yasuo isn't giving you enough attention? 

Akali: No, he doesn't, all his attention goes towards his newest entry, Ahri. It pisses me off, makes me jealous, and makes me miss the old times we used to have. 

She takes my hand off of her chin and kisses it, placing it on her waist. 

Akali: So sorry if I'm eager to move on, a little short tempered, but from what Sera said...

Y/N: Sera talked about me? 

Akali: She said you're good, and... well, she doesn't have fun with just anybody. 

Y/N: Well, I don't want to take advantage of your feelings, so I think we'll have to hold off on this until it's all said and done. 

Akali: No fun... 

She smirks at me, then gives me a smooch on my cheek, sending Sera to the table. 

Sera sits down in front of me. 

Sera: Y/N.

Y/N: Sera, how are you? 

Sera: I'm doing okay, are you here to talk about my room? 

Y/N: Alright, I'll read off what I found. The guitar strings? 

Sera: Yeah, that asshole cut them, I'm happy it wasn't my dad's old guitar, it was just one of the many guitars the studio gave me. 

Y/N: Know anyone who wants to destroy your stuff? 

Sera: I mean... nothing I can really report, I'm sure I've ticked off a lot of people, mainly my mom or maybe my ex, Ezreal. OH WAIT!!! No... they knew I had a cat, that note I read was terrifying, saying that I'd move on without them, they were mad I left them. They desecrated my mirror...