Ch. 27: Our Darling

Akali: So, like, let me go or something?

Y/N: Hey, you assaulted an officer!

Eve: Yeah, you can't assault my darling...

Kai: O-our darling... ehe...

Ahri: You guys fucked once... that's not a relationship.

Kai: Yuh-huh...

Ahri: Nuh-uh, you and I are sidepieces right now until it's our turn again.

Eve leans down, stroking my chin with her claws again.

Eve: Maybe, I could help with the-

Akali: NO! S-sorry, just, y-you know why!

Eve: Fair enough, I won't judge, I love having them all to myself sometimes to, but do remember he has a shot at all five...

Y/N: Can we not talk about this right now?

Akali: Can you get off of me? As much as I love being under you, can we do this some other time?

She starts giggling and squirming around as I'm still kneeling on top of her. I mean... I could... alright, these Evelynn thoughts need to stop, like what the fuck? She's helping me tap into my inner desires and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Y/N: Of course!

I move off of Akali and she shoots right back up to her feet, sending me back on my butt. Great, now both of them are staring down at me, two vixens that are deciding what they want to do to me.

Reminds me of like... those weird posts I see online where the influencers are standing way above the camera, looking down like goddesses.

Y/N: Uhhh...

Eve: Say it...

Y/N: Say what?

Eve: I know those eyes; I know what you're thinking.

Y/N: Yeah, it's that I won! Now, Eve, I need to get a massage. AKALI!!! MAS-SAGE!!!

Akali: Damn, okay! I didn't know you wanted it now!

Akali scampers to her room, shutting the door, probably getting ready for our magical moment.

Y/N: You hang out and just like... be sexy, I love you darling, but let Akali have this one...

I hug Eve and look down at her as she looks up at me, killing me with those eyes.

Eve: Awww... you never let me have fun... girls like me get awful desperate, darling.

Y/N: Oh, you want to me get my di-

Eve: WOAH!!! No, no, no... that's fine, although, I appreciate the offer. You did say you'd be ready in five minutes.

Y/N: And it's true.

Eve: Hmmm...

She gives me a smooch and then brushes her claws down my arm as she leaves my grasp. She struts back to the counter, where all the girls stare at me, except Sera, who's grumbling at a game right now in her room.

This... modding thing must be a hard process. Anyway, I walk over to Akali's room, where I can hear soft music and ocean noises through the door. I knock...

Y/N: Akali? You know, we don't have to-

Akali muffled: <One minute!>

I wait about a minute, nothing interesting happens, other than I think I can feel Eve staring at me across the room. Or is that, Kai? I don't know, I have no idea. When I turn back around to face 'Kali's door-