Ch. 23: Kai Time for Me

Y/N POV

We park in the garage, then beeline straight to the elevator, riding it up, and in no-time we were on the couch with some sushi on our plates. 

GRUB AND CHILL TIME!

Ugh... man, I really needed this. 

Eve: Mmm... darling, you... are the best snuggle buddy. I should put a leash around you and keep you as my little puppy...

Y/N: What the fuck?

She starts giggling then jams her face into my shoulder, I think she had a little too much sake.

Y/N: Where's Kai'Sa?

Kai: I'm right over here...

I look in the darker corner and Kai is there, curled up in a ball, munching on something with violent intent.

Those glowing eyes are mesmerizing. I can see those purple eyes glancing at me and then blinking.

Y/N: How was your dance practice?

Kai: Good, good.

Y/N: Well, tell me if Eve is getting in my head and sorry if this is a little forward. I bet you looked beautiful and danced elegantly.

Eve whispers: No darling... tell her that... you wanted to see the sweat glistening off her perfectly toned body, and to feel it with my strong hands.

Kai: O-oh! T-thanks...

Y/N whispers: Can I go over?

Eve snickers, flopping over the other side of the couch. Guess... that's a yes.

I stand up, going over to where Kai is sitting in the corner of the couch, where I can see her perfectly. She's still in her workout gear. Compression shorts squeezing her thick thighs and a sports bra locking up what's inside.

Y/N: Eve wanted me to tell you this if that's fine...

She's already blushing, holding a bowl of peaches in her hands.

I lean over and whisper in her ear, gently placing my hand on her calf as she's in her curled-up ball form.

Y/N: After a long night, and all that practice... I wanted to see that hot sweat glistening off your perfect, toned, peachy body... perhaps even have the chance to feel it with my hands...

She starts smirking at me, putting her bowl down.

Kai: O-oh yes...

Y/N: Your accent is so sexy...

Kai: I-I didn't know you felt this way, I thought you wouldn't be into me.

Y/N: You kidding me, Kai? I'm into all of you, but especially you right now. I've been seeing the way you've been side-eyeing me when the other girls are around. I saw you in the garage when I dropped Sera off after her special night. I got a few drinks in me, right at my cutoff, so color me relaxed.

Kai: O-oh... oh my...

Y/N: I want you.

Kai: I want you more... and for the record, I'm not being taken advantage of, it's you I'm taking advantage of...

She slams herself against me, kissing me passionately and her lips taste sweet from the peaches she was eating.

I grab onto her waist, hoisting her towards me.

Fuck... I'm so thirsty...

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!!!

Y/N: Mmmph... I need a drink... *Smooch*