Ch. 36: Shower Time

I wake up in the morning to not one popstar, but a second one who stole my other arm, it's Seraphine. This is perfect actually; I need to speak to her. Both of them being woken up by my alarm. 

I got ass sleep, but I make my own shifts, so I can be late sometimes. 

I go to get up and the same damn thing happens. Tails and arms grab me and pull me back down. 

Sera starts uncontrollably groaning. 

Eve: Nuh-uh...

Y/N: Alright, I'll stay for a minute or two.... mmmph... 

I kiss both of them on the forehead and rub the backs of both of them. I then whisper to both of them.

Y/N whispers: I promise I'll be home earlier tonight... no wild goose chases.

Sera: Mmmm... good...

Y/N whispers: I might have found the culprit that trashed your guys' rooms... apparently a guy I arrested named Viego had a lot to do with it. Now I just have to find his niece, Kalista. The bomb might've been Shaco's idea, but... he's not around anymore...

Sera wakes up, hitting me with those giant, blue, sparkling eyes of hers at the good news. 

Y/N whispers: Yeah, he knows about the cut strings, the bomb in Ahri's room, Akali's bike scare, everything. Once again, it seemed like there were multiple culprits. Ahri's room was ransacked by Yasuo, Tobias was one of Shaco's servants and most likely destroyed Eve's room, snagging that blackmail tape from her picture frame, unfortunately...

God, I'm fiending for some Uncle Lee's or Chen's right now... okay, anyway. 

Sera: What about... Scratch? 

Y/N: What about her? Was she involved? No, you expect a woman with a prosthetic leg to come all the way from Zaun to Piltover just to cut some strings on your guitar? She also knew that the guitar in question was beloved to you and knew how low that would be. 

Sera: Oh... I thought that she would...

Y/N: She's sorry for lashing out at you, for laying a single hand on you in an attempt to keep you there. She wants to be friends again, actually. She was just jealous, and she admitted that she still is.

Sera: Why would she be jealous? She has the voice, the spirit, she can shred like nobody else I know. Ugh... I need to see her again after this...

Y/N: Well, the sooner you let me go, the sooner I can help Kai'Sa with her doctor's transcript. 

Sera: *Sigh* Oh... kay... 

Eve: Mmmm... Is it just me, or do you say "help" more than "solve" now?

Y/N: Yeah, weird, it's like I love you guys or something. How about after I go see the doc, I'll come pick you up and you can talk to Scratch?

Sera: I'd like that.

I kiss her again, then Eve steals me for a spell, then after all that, they finally let me go.

Eve: Hey, you know, Kai'Sa is in the shower now...

Y/N: Oh... you shouldn't have told me... 

I need to take a shower; it's just saving on water if I take one with her. I waltz over to her room, moving right past her bed and hearing the water through her door. I strip down and grab a towel from the other bathroom. 

Akali: And where do you think you're going dressed like that? 

I turn around, Akali snuck up on me like the silent assassin she is.