Epil. 11: A Kiss to Remember

This is the moment I've been waiting for, maybe this will jog my memory... I cup her face, admiring the ruined dark makeup she was wearing. I'm able to brush a tear or two away before we both act on our urges. I kiss Kai, and I remember a feeling very similar to this, soft and sweet. 

Ahri: Okay... you win... 

*VOICE GARBLING, DISTORTING!*

Y/N: I... care about all of you now. At first it was because you guys inspired the world, but now I feel like I developed a connection with all of you, while some a more... intimate one. I want you guys to stay put . . . you give me the strength- . . . 

*MORE DISTORTION!*

Kai: I love you, Y/N...

*DISTORTION!*

Eve: I-I love you too... oh darling...

*AUDIO DIARRHEA!*

Sera: I... I love you too. . . . I love him. 

Kali: Yeah... I guess I love you. 

Ahri: Leaving already... ugh... alright, love you!

*AUDIBLE, ECHOING KISS!*

We both tilt our heads, deepening the kiss and absolutely sucking face. I push my tongue in her mouth, and we have a tongue war. I can feel my head waking up with our warm embrace. I want her so bad... 

I pull away from her, but it doesn't look like she was complaining. She looks at me with her lips parted, and it turns into a grin as she gasps for air. 

Kai: H-how is this possible?

Y/N: I've been in a tank for ten years... Jayce was using me to test out his cybernetics... I was a lab experiment, and he used enhanced properties of a world rune to bring me back to life, turns out they weren't lost to time...

Kai: Is that why your hands are part metal? And your chest... is cold to the touch? 

Y/N: I have a couple incisions, and metal strips embedded in my skin if I take the jacket off. 

Kai: It's just... I-I can't believe it... after so long, I gave up, I came here every week to find love again, but something in the back of my head was just nagging me... telling me that... only one person was right for me... 

Y/N: I'm happy you held out... I love you, Kai, and I always did. You helped me remember what mattered, not how I died but... why you're special, why all the girls were special. You girls were my whole livelihood, even when I didn't accept it at first. 

She hugs me again, just slowly breathing into my chest. 

Y/N: Now... I hate to be a downer... but can we get out of here? 

Kai: Y-yes! By all means! Yes! We sure can... 

She takes me by my arm and grabs her mask.

Y/N: I need to change first. 

She directs me to the back room, where Vi and Caitlyn were getting it on, they sense me and start rolling across the lockers until they end up in the janitor's closet, locking the door. I start stripping down in front of her, watching her face blush as I lose my dress shirt. 

Y/N: Wanna see? 

She slowly nods, coming up to me, then I take my undershirt off, and she feels up my chest. 

Kai: It's... so smooth... not rough anymore, but your muscles are still rock hard... the metal too... you're like a sexy cyborg... do they... hurt? 

Y/N: No, I was just very stiff when I woke up, almost paralyzed.