Ch. 16: Look What I Found

Y/N POV

Shen: I found... jack...

Y/N: His name is Jack? 

Shen: NO!!! WE AIN'T FOUND SHIT!!!

Y/N: Alright, alright! Don't panic! You aren't next, trust me. 

Shen: How do you know?! They always pick on the little guy!

Y/N: Relax! RELAX!!!

I can't even understand what he's saying, but he's obviously bothered but not too furious. 

Fuck it-

Y/N: YOU CALM DOWN!!! YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

God... this man is fucking overreacting. Forensic doctors, I swear...

Shen: Alright... alright... chill...

Y/N: So, nothing in the databank, nothing at all? Not even a single clue? 

Shen: Nope, even the hitmen and their squad leader had their fingerprints wiped, along with their profiles too. Camille suspects there's an insider amongst our ranks...

Y/N: Shit... so what's the recommendation? 

It's a three-way call, Cait was just waiting for the right moment to speak. 

Cait: Lay low, they'll fuck up eventually. This is the price you pay for picking up a cold case... especially one as lengthy as this. I'd try some other leads in the meantime, but steer clear from the Evelynn angle, she's run out. 

Y/N: Shit... so, how is Tobias? 

Cait: I... haven't heard anything...

Y/N: Since...

Cait: About a couple hours now. 

Y/N: Shit, we need to go check on him. 

I drop the call before she could speak, leaving the recording room. Yeah, that secret room I passed by on my way in? It's a small recording studio that they used to use, but... y'know, Riot Records has a studio available to them and True Damage, but mostly them now, since True Damage disbanded. 

Anyway, I burst out of the door, throwing my trench coat on doing my scarf, to the girls' concern. 

Eve: What's wrong?

Y/N: I need to go, I'll be back.

Eve: What is it? You need to tell us! 

Kai: Y-yeah!

Ahri: AKALI!!! *Clap, clap* 

*WHOOSH! SHING!*

A kama hits the wall right beside me. I knew something like this would happen, they enjoy my company a bit too much...

Akali: Stay and talk... please? 

Y/N: You guys all need to stay here.

Sera: But... why? 

Y/N: It's Tobias, we haven't heard from our contact, he might be in danger. 

Eve: I'm goin-

Y/N: NO!!! You especially need to stay here! Stay dead! People DO NOT need to see you... yet! 

Akali: Then I'll go, I'm useful! 

Y/N: NOPE!!! Let me go, please. 

Who can I... Sera, I can hit her with the eyes. I give Sera the most puppy-eyes I can possibly give and that's enough to convince the other girls. She cares about me the most, even kissing me in front of the other girls with no hesitation.