Ch. 25: Chain Reaction

Y/N POV

Seraphine yanks me into her room.

For a small girl, she's strong! That, or she got the serious drop on me. She leads me into the shower, where she turns around kisses me.

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!

All I can do here is lean against the shower door, as there isn't much I can really do in this scenario. Just sort of... moan at her advances, and her touches on my body.

I lower my trunks and she pulls on them, making them fall to the floor, where I just kick them back against the toilet.

I slowly undo her bathing suit, revealing the petite, yet toned body underneath, and I get almost instantly hard at the sight of it.

Without getting her whole suit off, she lowers down to her knees in the shower, as my member is just poking into the shower, all for her to enjoy.

I drape my member over her face, where all she does is say:

Sera: D-daddy... let me taste it...

Y/N: T-that's... just weird, you can't call me something normal?

Sera: Daddy is normal.

Y/N: I hate modernity, but fuck, you're so cute under there. Go ahead...

Sera: Mmmm... *slurp*

She licks my member, then takes it in her mouth, only sucking the tip because she can't take it in her mouth, it's... a little big for her, to say the least, so I can only wonder how it'll fit in her caboose.

Every time she goes down, I moan, and I grab onto a lock of her hair, admiring her beauty going to work. She pushes herself down as far as she can, and when she comes up, she leaves a bridge of saliva to her tongue.

Sera: Holy shit, you didn't take anything beforehand?

Y/N: Nope, it's natural, now errr... turn around.

Sera: Holy shit, you're going to tear me in half... hehe...

She stands up, losing the rest of her bathing suit and firing up the water. She rinses herself down as I step into the shower, then I'm next, where she rinses me down slowly, only causing my member to twitch in arousal.

She hangs up the faucet, then we can really get to work as the water runs down the both of us.

Y/N: How about a detour?

Sera: Definitely not-AH!~ F-fuck...

I insert my member inside of her, but in her anus, very slowly, and stretching her wide open.

Sera: M-m-maybe just... for a little... mmm... I've never done this before, but it... *moan* hurts... so... GOOD!!! Oh, please destroy my ass.

Y/N: So... *grunt* corny.

She's really fucking tight, and I definitely can't go in all the way.

I wrap my hand around in her wet hair, tugging on it and pushing myself deeper inside her, only for her to moan louder and louder.

I can feel the heat irradiate off of her cheeks lightly shaking with each thrust, and I cut the water just so we don't overheat.

Then, my member can hardly handle it from all the teasing earlier... I have no choice...

Y/N: Sera... I'm... *Grunt*

Sera: Do it...

I pull out, pushing it inside her walls. I then wrap my hand around her waist, and can... holy fuck-