Ch. 31: Back to Work, Really

Eve: So, I think it's only normal that he sleeps with me, because obviously you can't take care of him. 

Ahri: Oh, that's rich, what are you going to do, edge him to death? 

Eve: Hey, I'm not a succubus, I feed off pain not desire, darling... schadenfreude, is a great feeling... he'd know... 

Y/N: Pickle... 

I start laughing in my drunken delirium, then Ahri plops her tail on my head and then drags me to her room. 

Ahri: I'm taking him. You guys all had a turn with him, and now it's mine! 

Y/N: What? 

Ahri turns around and pulls my head down onto her shoulder, whispering-

Ahri whispers: I'm going to eat you alive...

She nips my ear, uh oh...

Y/N: Sober me up first, I want to remember this... 

Eve: AKALI!!!

Akali: What?!

She pokes her head out of her room. 

Eve: Sober up Y/N like you sobered me up that one time. 

All that happens is Akali gets a devilish grin on her face, then runs over to the counter in her pajamas. Okay... nope, that's not all that happens. She puts me in a headlock, causing me to groan and drags me right into Ahri's room. 

Akali: HAHA!!! I needed this... 

She pulls me by my hair, French-kissing me and then taking my blazer off, kicking me to my knees, jamming my head under the bath faucet, and then cranking it to cold, oh fuck... 

Y/N: FUCK!!! I'M MELTING!!! *Spitting, choking* 

Eve: I love you when you're sober and miserable, detective, not drunk and overconfident.

Y/N: Huh? *Spit, gag* 

Eve: You heard me. 

She giggles as I'm waterboarded into sobriety by Akali. She cuts the water and lets me go once I catch my breath. Holy shit, good as new! Well... as good as it can get. I inch my way over to the toilet and-

*EPIC CHUNKY NOISES!*

Ahri: Oh, that's gross... 

Akali: Says you, who had to hold your hair and stop your tails from flying around! Y/N, clean your mouth out before you put it on someone, please... I'm heading to bed. 

Eve: Yeah, me too, goodnight! 

They both leave out of the room, and Eve's tails trace a heart on my chest before wagging their way behind her. 

Y/N: Love you guys... ugh... 

I clean myself up, then strip my shirt off after it's been soaked, dropping my gun twin gun holsters too. 

Ahri: Why were you just packing serious heat?! 

Y/N: Because I was going out with the queen, I had to! To be honest, I think you're worth protecting. 

Ahri: What if you shot somebody when you were drunk?! 

Y/N: A risk I'm willing to take... and don't act like it wasn't funny to see me flop around like a fish!

Ahri: True... *light giggle* 

She picks up my jacket and all my clothes, draping them over something outside the bathroom. 

Ahri: Take the undershirt off too! 

Y/N: What? 

Ahri: P-please...