Ch. 47: To Freljord We Will Go

I load up the rest of the girls' bags in the back of the SUVs, then jam the trunk shut, wiping some sweat off my brow. Holy fuck... that's a lot of shit...

Two separate SUVs, Ahri and I with all the cargo, and the rest of the girls riding in the other one. So, here's the plan...

We're packing up the plane, and then when we get there, we have some rental trucks waiting.

Yes, you heard me, trucks, Akali and I get to drive like absolute speed demons. We pack the trucks full of our stuff and use the meaty offroad tires and heating to cruise up to my parent's old house.

Cabin 55... Foundling Point... if we're lucky, they'll still be there. I'm a detective, so in case they aren't there, I'll find them.

Ahri: So, you excited to see your parents again?!

Y/N: Fuck yeah, I can't wait, it's been so long. You'd love them too. I got a bunch of questions for them too...

Ahri: Care to share?

Y/N: I am speculating why Vi and I act alarmingly similar.

Ahri: You think... you don't think you two are related, are you? You guys look nothing alike actually... the nose... the jawline... but that doesn't explain the pinkish-rosy hair.

Y/N: My mom's side had a lot of strawberry blondes to pink-hairs. My cousin AND my uncle both had that weird pinkish hair you see on her head.

Ahri: I thought Jinx was her sister... that little, bad suit lady with the blue hair?

Y/N: I know who she was, and that was her foster sister, they were step siblings for the longest time.

Ahri: Hmmm... I don't know, I don't see it. We'll see. I thought you were an only child...

Y/N: I had a couple siblings, but they lost it to the elements, when I was back in Freljord, it was a cruel place.

Ahri: Oh, I'm sorry...

Y/N: Don't be, times are different. Looks like a much nicer place.

Ahri: That's what we're hoping for!

This conversation took us all the way to the airport, where we board the plane and watch the bagging people pack up all our things nice and tight. I plop right down in one of the seats, then the girls crowd around me, sitting in their seats. 

Y/N: You guys sitting here? 

Eve: Why would we not, darling? Maybe we can... join the mile high club? 

Y/N: Sorry... I owe it to Seraphine. 

Kali: You owe it to me, the fuck? 

Y/N: Shit, that's true, eh, the cycle continues! 

Eve: The coitus cycle. 

Eve steals a couple kisses from me as she sat next to me, and in no time, we were up in the air. 

*AERIAL NYOOOOOM!*

This jet... is sick, to say the least. It's a jet black... jet and inside it is also black, with LED strips going along the aisle, and replacing the trim of just about everything. When I look up, the ceiling looks like a starry night, and what's even more adorable is Kai snoozing under her jacket across from me. 

Or... maybe it's Akali trying to be a mixologist, trying to perfect Eve's extra dirty martini with bleu cheese olives at the minibar. Weeknd playing in the background, setting off the chill trip vibes just right. 

Sera: Take my breath! And make it last forever, babe...

Ahri and Sera: Do it now forever babe!