Ch. 28: Call From the Void

Ahri: So, how long do we have to stay inside?

Y/N: Oh, you can go out on the patio and stuff, but you just should NOT leave the property, at all. Grocery stores offer delivery, I say take advantage of that. You should be alright.

Sera: But, why all of us? Ahri should be okay now!

Y/N: I'm afraid with all the stuff that I have written down in my notes, no.

Kali: But, like, uhm... we can handle ourselves!

Y/N: You, yes, but I don't think Kai or Eve can.

Eve: I beg your pardon!

Y/N: I don't think any of you can. Respectfully, Eve, you and I were almost killed in Zaun, which IS a normal occurrence, but... I'll be real. *Sigh*

Should I say it? I think I should.

Y/N: I... care about all of you now. At first it was because you guys inspired the world, but now I feel like I developed a connection with all of you, while some a more... intimate one. I want you guys to stay put.

Eve: You're going to say what I think you're going to say...

Y/N: Yes, what gives me my strength, my abilities, what keeps me... focused? I guess... is you guys planting your butts here and staying safe and secure.

Kali and Eve both abide by what I said, plopping down on the one couch.

Y/N: I love you guys.

Kali and Eve: We love you too... JINX!!!

Y/N: Jinx isn't here right now.

Eve snickers and starts tapping away on her phone, which causes a chain reaction to everyone else to tap away on their phones.

Eve: Well, I just cancelled our meeting, and since we have no manager... nobody is pissed, they can suck it, but you'll be the only one who gets to...

Y/N: I... get to suck it?

I sit down between some new flavors, or more... flavors I've tasted, but haven't gotten a real bite yet, Ahri and Kai'Sa. I look over at Eve and Akali next, then Sera joins in on their quiet conversation.

Kai: Girls... stop it...

Eve: No, it was like, this big.

She holds up her hands, then Kali holds up hers.

Kali: No, more like this... like... it was a total hog, sis.

Sera: No, Eve is right, you're just overthinking it since it was your first time.

Kali: NUH-UH!!!

Ahri looks back over at me, her ears fluttering when the air hits them.

Ahri: Ugh... kids...

Y/N: Even though Evelynn is older than you by enough. What are they even talking about? Sandwiches?

Kai: No, they're talking about how big your schlong is.

Y/N: Ew...

Eve: Hey, I have class! We were talking about our song lyrics, this is Akali's first melody, honey, not just a rap or a chorus! But that is a good idea... how big did he get for you?

I tune them out and lean back against the couch with Kai and Ahri.

Kai: A-aren't you glad you sat with us?

Y/N: Why so shy? There's no need, I don't bite, girl.

Kai: S-sorry, I'm just a little nervous.

Ahri: Her actions speak louder than words.